Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 02-04-2016, 04:42 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 174/169.6/125

Height: 5'6"

My BF has a box of "those clothes" and it makes me sad to see them...he's perfect, and I don't like them sitting there making him feel like he's anything less. So I stashed the box in a place where it won't be seen often.
wolfchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 09:16 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 73.4kg/71kg/62kg

Height: 168 cm

I have a lot of clothes like that. They used to depress me, but now that I have lost and continue to lose weight, I believe I will fit into them again. I have a black dress hanging in my bedroom that keeps me motivated.
Mickiann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 09:19 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 73.4kg/71kg/62kg

Height: 168 cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyme2 View Post
I have plenty of "those clothes". And as I am slowly losing weight and fitting back into more of them it feels great.
Here's my question for you guys: Do any of you keep your "fat clothes"? I always find myself yo-yoing up and down. When I get rid of the clothes that have become too big then I end up spending way more than I'd like to in order to replace them. This time around when clothes get too big on me I am putting them in a box in the attic. I never know when I might need them again.
Any thoughts?
I don't intend to keep my 'fat clothes'. The weight I gained has taken a serious toll on my health. If I want to continue to have a good quality of life, I cannot afford to regain. The scale I used to ignore has become my friend.
Mickiann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 05:37 AM   #19  

Of course like any other woman in this planet
A have my favourite old jeans!
jennykorpes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 05:57 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 156/ticker/133

Height: 5"1'

of course! i think every time I go shopping I pick up one of 'those' clothes that is one-two sizes smaller that what I wear with the 'optimism' that I'll fit into it eventually. Not only that, I also try them on from time to time to check if I fit into them any better. There was this pair of gorgeous turquoise pair of pants that I bought in size 8 (I wear 10 right now). I've been Waiting (with a capital W) to wear them when they don't look funny but smart!
iScreamSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 09:56 PM   #21  

Height: 158 cms

I have a pair of really nice jeans - that I have never worn. I bought them thinking that that they would fit - they are in my size anyway. But nope, didn't fit. So I would love to be able to get into them.
apanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 07:05 PM   #22  
Medifast Loser

S/C/G: 236/226/166

Height: 5'5''

I have ONE WINTER COAT ... the one "designer" item I've ever purchased, and I think it was back in 2010. I bought it a size L even though I was an XL, thinking I would lose the weight... it's a black wool trench with gold buttons and a belt.

7 years later, it's sits in my closet and I have yet to fit into a size L. Currently I'm a XXL. I can't WAIT to wear it this winter!
blueberrywaffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:07 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 199/196/140

Height: 5'3"

I have a pair of dark pants in Tencel. I bought them even though I knew they were a size too small. I've since gone up a couple of sizes, but this past weekend I cleaned out and organized some stuff and found them again. I'd love to be able to wear them; the material drapes so beautifully and feels so dressy.
cmaprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:28 PM   #24  
♡ Desire2B ♡

S/C/G: 206ish - mini goal 195

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

I have a few crates of them and decided to keep them, I might be setting myself up for disappointment though. I've already thrown out about 1/3 already but many of these items would have been fine @40 but not at 50. Which is pretty close to my age once I'm stable @goal. I've told myself I can trade them once I meet the goal, for new 'realistic' items.
Desire2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:49 PM   #25  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Only a couple of fancy dresses for me, and a pair of jeans, oh and a couple of jackets. Lol -- okay, more than i thought!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:13 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 240/236/150

Height: 5' 6"

I thought everyone had 'those clothes'. I have pants that range from size 14 up to a 20 and shirts from Large through 2X. Recently I decided that if I can't fit into the smaller clothes by Memorial Day 2018 that they are going to Goodwill. It makes me sad to have to do that but how long can you hang on to small clothes?
Wisertime is offline   Reply With Quote