Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 11-24-2014, 07:57 PM   #31  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

This is a big leap of faith for me!! Straight out of the shower, no makeup, just my fake lashes and my contact lenses.

Then next pic is all regular makeup on, except no eye makeup at all, except for brow help.

Then some close-up of the false lashes; last pic is with eyeliner and shadow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20141124_093801.jpg (20.9 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20141124_095413.jpg (29.0 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20141124_095508.jpg (27.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20141124_100316.jpg (28.6 KB, 19 views)
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 09:06 AM   #32  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Cupcake, you look great, aren't you a cutie patootie!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 05:22 PM   #33  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneten View Post
Does anyone else watch Lisa Eldridges videos on youtube? Forget Michelle Phan, Lisa is amazing.
I like her....but.....Wayne Goss is my favorite
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 08:27 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 181/please see ticker/120

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneten View Post
Does anyone else watch Lisa Eldridges videos on youtube? Forget Michelle Phan, Lisa is amazing.
LOVE HER!
She's so creative and classy. I watch her videos religiously!
muguet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 08:15 AM   #35  

Wayne is my favorite too.
classykaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 12:08 PM   #36  
Jiggle, BE GONE WITH YOU!

S/C/G: 256/185/170

Height: 5'6

Sephora is my Mecca.
dietcokehead98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 12:28 PM   #37  

Height: 5'6

Im an avid everything-but-eyeshadow lover, except im trying to get into that too!

My staples:

Concealer: I have incredibly dark under eyes, due to genetics, to the point where I was finding I needed to reapply concealer throughout my day and it was such a hassle. I have tried, honestly, maybe 50 types of concealers. My absolute favorite concealer that leaves me happy with a one time application is by "Make up forever" by sephora, it requires the tiniest amount for the best coverage, and isnt even too heavy. I also love and use Kat von D's Lock-it Tattoo foundation ontop of the cover up under my eyes, since the color precision is awesome! She has so many varieties.

Mascara: Affordable and one of my favorites: L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black, it competes with the higher end ones for me. Pricier, but also amazing:Shiseido Perfect Mascara Defining Volume. Super good! I love that it doesnt clump at all. Another amazing: YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils. As soon as I get the money, I'm going for that one.

Bronzer: On the hunt to finding the best one at the moment. I've been doing a lot of research as funny as it sounds.. I want a golden with a bit of shimmer and I have yet to try a bunch.

I think those are my staples. Anything else would be for a fancier night out!

Last edited by luckystreak; 12-29-2014 at 12:30 PM.
luckystreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 06:30 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 110/105/95

Height: 5'2.5

Makeup is what I spend all of my paychecks on! I just got Mac's Velvet Teddy in the mail, and I'm so excited to try it out! I've been using their Fluidline liquid eyeliner which I love because I can get a precise wing, but it clumps in my lashes, is hard to remove, and dries up super quickly. I repurchased it sometime around October, and it's already dried up. I need to buy a new one, but I'm still broke from Christmas.
My top three drug store loves are: Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki (I use this as a highlighter on my cheekbones and cupid's bow); ELF eye shadow palettes; and my Sonia Kashuk foundation brush.
My top three high end loves are: The Urban Decay Naked Palette; my Mac Pro Longwear foundation (which is the only foundation that doesn't cake on my face); and for the last one I couldn't decide between my Urban Decay baked bronzer, my Too Faced Sweethearts blush in Candy Glow, or my Nars blush in Orgasm.

Last edited by Manderscommanders; 12-30-2014 at 06:50 PM.
Manderscommanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 12:23 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 128/ticker/92

Height: 5'1''

My all time favorite is Urban Decay Basics palette. I do everything with it; contouring, highlighting, eyeliner and colour, plus it's easy to carry around.
I hardly wear foundation, more like BB-cream (Etude House's my favourite) if I ever need full coverage. I find it gives a very natural dewy and fresh looking finish. Can't go without the good old Maybelline concealer though.
smoosmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 01:29 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 224/174/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystreak View Post

Bronzer: On the hunt to finding the best one at the moment. I've been doing a lot of research as funny as it sounds.. I want a golden with a bit of shimmer and I have yet to try a bunch.

I think those are my staples. Anything else would be for a fancier night out!
The too-faced "chocolate soleil" bronzer is one of my all-time faves (but it's matte). Another really good one that I think works for all skin-tones is the ever popular, Nars "Laguna." It has a little shimmer and just looks so nice.

As for myself, I'm a huuuuuge make-up junkie. Admittedly, I can't leave the house without foundation, concealer, bronzer, blush, mascara, and eyeliner. I know that sounds like a lot, but it honestly only takes me like <10 minutes to do!

Top drugstore loves:
- Revlon Colorburst Balm (I carry 2 of these at all times - amazing!!)
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation (An amazing low-cost alternative to MAC's studio fix fluid!)

Top three high-end:
- Nars blushes/bronzers
- MAC Penultimate jumbo eyeliner
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
mariam892 is offline   Reply With Quote