Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 04-08-2014, 04:08 PM   #16  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeskinny View Post
Beautiful. I like it untucked. Add a pop of color either with a bangle or a purse or a scarf or even a bold lipstick. If it's chilly a sparkly cardigan or a blazer will do.

I know you said you don't feel like going but do try to enjoy yourself, you're not going for a root canal after all! Food, drinks, conversation, take advantage of the opportunity to have a good time.
Thank you! I AM going to enjoy myself because now i'm not really fretting about what i'm going to wear, i'm not going to be the focal point after all I think it was just because i really didn't have money to spend on the clothes and if i did spend i'd want it on something i'd REALLY want but i just did NOT have it so it kind of nixed any fun in all of it BUT... i will enjoy and not focus on myself!
3fcuser291505109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:17 PM   #17  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

You look great! Have an awesome time
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 05:02 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

I know what you mean, half the fun is in going shopping and getting flames up buy I can't afford it most of the time either. Oh well, good thing there's other stuff to enjoy
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:17 PM   #19  
I think I'm losing it!

S/C/G: Highest 350 308/220/160

Do you have a skinny black belt? With the shirt untucked, it would help to emphasize your waistline. And, how about panty hose under those pants - might smooth things out if you're worried. Have fun! Dance with your husband - surely he'll dance at his friend's wedding!
AwShucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:26 PM   #20  
LRH

S/C/G: 152/132/127

Untucked is my vote. Looks less casual and a little more polished. Sometimes you can have the best time when you're not particularly looking forward to something. I hope you have a nice time.
LRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:18 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 163/162/120

Height: 5'4"

Hi.

Love the shoes so don't forget a pretty color on your toes. Someone else had mentioned pantyhose. You definately don't want to wear pantyhose with your shoes. I learned a little trick a while back. To save a few dollars, just take a regular pair of panty hose and cut the feet off of them. They'll keep your tush and your legs smooth.

If you have or can borrow a black or a richly colored shawl or large scarf, it will really dress up your outfit for the ceremony and until the party/dancing starts. I hope I can describe this: You want to wear the shawl backwards - In other words, the shawl will cover your front, and is tied in the back - tight enough that the shawl gathers up above your elbows. Tres Chic!

Last edited by Chubbie Chick; 04-09-2014 at 11:21 PM.
Chubbie Chick is offline   Reply With Quote