3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Looking Good, Feeling Great (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great-204/)
-   -   What will you gift yourself with when you lose the weight? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great/279038-what-will-you-gift-yourself-when-you-lose-weight.html)

Mission Fat to Fab 04-13-2013 04:40 PM

When I lose 20 kilos, I'm going to buy myself a beautiful pair of rose gold and mother of pearl earrings - they're gorgeous. When I get to a size 20 I'm going to fly to London with my mum, stay in a swanky hotel and spend the whole weekend buying myself a whole bunch of new clothes. When I get to 99 kilos I'm going to buy myself a Chanel handbag, failing that a Prada handbag, but it will be ridiculously expensive and I'm going to feel proud of myself.

I'm going to turn 30 next year, so I want to spend the year fundraising for various charities and host lots of events for it. One of the things I'd like to do as part of my weight loss journey is to sky dive for my 30th birthday, but raise money for a cancer charity as I lost my aunt to cancer nearly 3 years ago. Our birthdays were only two days apart, and she died two days after my birthday, so it'll be my way of remembering her. To be able to carry out the skydive, I need to weigh 90 kilos or less, so that is my aim.

Jennifer1966 04-14-2013 09:33 AM

I just spent some time browsing online plastic surgery sites. If I can afford it, I'm getting Botox and some kind of tummy tuck so my new wardrobe fits without spanx!!

Joanne M 04-21-2013 06:56 AM

I am to going to treat myself to a day at the spa. Red Door Spa

wolfgirl69 04-21-2013 01:57 PM

When I reah goal I am going to have a beach day with my BFF! :D And make sure we go often!

mimsyborogoves 04-21-2013 02:11 PM

I'm rewarding myself by moving out of my parents' house. :) I've got about 4-5 months of rent saved up for somewhere fairly cheap, I don't have that many personal bills (only car insurance, a credit card bill and possibly a phone bill if my mom will let me take on my half of the plan lol), and now that I'm going into maintenance I don't have to spend money on clothes so often. The time is right.

Em Coconut 04-21-2013 07:16 PM

If I can save up enough money until the day I reach goal, I wanna go back to Vegas to celebrate and get another tattoo done and do so much shopping that I'm going to have to pay quite a bit extra for baggage on the flight home. And if there's enough money (i heavily doubt it) I'm so flying business class...Wishful thinking :D

TripSwitch 04-21-2013 07:53 PM

I go to a lot of black tie functions and events... and one of my favorites is that I get to go to the Tony Awards every year.... now I have a lot of nice evening wear... But I really would love to splurge on something that I wouldn't buy because I always use that excuse "if only I lose 10 more lbs... Blah..blah.. blah..." ...

But in all honesty... It will probably be a couple of pairs of shoes or maybe some jewelry that costs a small fortune... Because I'll rationalize it by telling myself if I gain back the weight at least it will still fit...

domesticbliss 05-02-2013 12:57 AM

I am going to find a cute, coctail-y wedding dress, have the florist re-create my wedding bouquet and my husband and I are going to retake wedding pictures, or wedding like pictures