Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 11-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #16  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

LOL! I so agree with everyone on Northface! That's why I don't buy it because I need to order online and I don't trust them.

So I wear a true 6 and when I ordered some light jackets online off of an ebay company, I looked at the size chart (just to make sure) and found I took and XXL!!!! I'm not a snob to XXL but I'm a M in just about everything! When I looked further, the company is in Japan So that's why.

Oh and Venus clothing runs very small too. I take a 10 in their stuff!

Of course a number or letter doesn't matter much to me, I still ordered the XXL and giggle everytime I see it. I just care what it looks like
healthyangie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:04 PM   #17  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalonmoon View Post
hi ladies. I have never heard of Northfacce. I don't have a lot of experience with non plus sized places at this point but I am new to Old Navy and was told by the sales girls that the Rockstar skinny jeans run weird. They told me to get a size lower than my regular size. With that in mind I bought 16 (I currently am 18)and that after they get washed they stretch. For this philosophy to be trueI'm about 3 inches too fat for them! I don't think it was a joke on me or anyone heavy-it's probablly true but in this case maybe they are sized smaller? I don't know. Suffice to say I have 2 pairs awaiting my impending loss hopefully before March.
I don't understand why they would give you that advice. Rockstars run really small. You might have to buy a size or two BIGGER than you usually get at ON. The sales girls should have known that!

Otherwise they're awesome jeans. No matter what size I am I LOVE those jeans. I seriously had a collection at one point...sizes 14 down to 0 in the same pair of rockstars, haha.
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:21 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 210/185/175

Height: 5'10''

Zara, Prada, and D&G all are for twigs. I hate it. Such cute clothes but nothing to wear!!
mclark12 is offline   Reply With Quote