Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 04-22-2010, 01:29 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/130/110

Height: 5'4"

Default Peach Fuzz on Body

Hey guys,

I have another question, actually two:

1) Do many people have peach fuzz all along their stomachs? And how do you get rid of it? Obviously, my peach puzz is darker, due to my ethnicity. It's not entirely noticeable from a distance, but when I 'm in the tub by myself, I notice it. And yet, they are too fine and soft to wax. So what are my options? Shaving?

2) Do you mind if your partner has hair like that? Or do you not notice it?

Thanks!
AllisonR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:27 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 308/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5.5"

I so feel your pain with this, Allison! I have really fair skin and really dark hair, so I have this issue, too, and it has always made me self-conscious. I am interested in what people have to say in terms of fixes for it. Have you ever tried bleaching it? I have thought about it but never actually done it.
Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:03 AM   #3  
Harl-E-quinn Groupie

Height: 5'6

my sister and i have that problem ... we have light skin dark hair ... she can tell you from experiance DO NOT shave it i may grow back at an akward angle after a while of shaving that will leave you with a permanant stubble no matter what razor you use ... waxing is not great either if the hair is fine bleaching it has held good results for me another option is things like nair veet etc if your skin isnt sensative to it ...
CHUNKEY_MUNKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:54 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 183/maintaining 135ish

Height: 5'6"

It's the natural you, why should it be thought of as a "problem"? (I guess I'm showing my age, that's more a "Our Bodies, Ourselves" approach than is popular today.) If they have such strong opinions about a little thing, do they deserve to see it?

But if it matters to you what the other person thinks of it, ask them. You would be surprised how differently guys and girls sometimes view what is appealing in their partners' bodies. And it's not always the same "secret man thoughts" that the women's magazines claim to know about (because most of those are totally made up by the magazine staff anyway). It can depend on their age too, and what they are habituated to, and even then whether they prefer the familiar or the new and different in their partners.

As a final note, my male friends have also told me that on "those" occasions, not much more sophisticated thought goes through their heads than, OMG SHE'S TAKING HER SHIRT OFF I AM THE LUCKIEST GUY EVER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

Last edited by bronzeager; 04-22-2010 at 04:15 AM.
bronzeager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 02:42 PM   #5  

Height: 5'1"

I have that problem. Casper-like skin with jet-black hair. I have the peach fuzz AND the course stray hair (that I just pluck out with tweezers). Although this excess hair grew the more I gained weight so I'm waiting to see if it's still going to be a problem once I reach my goal weight (hormone imbalances). If it's still a problem, I might try bleaching it.
Fae10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 03:01 PM   #6  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Occasionally I remove my extra peach fuzz with an epilator. Otherwise I just leave it.

Last edited by sotypical; 04-23-2010 at 03:01 PM.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:33 PM   #7  
this space for rent

S/C/G: 274/274/140

Height: 5'8"

I leave it. no guy has ever noticed, they're too focused on other things, or just don't care. it is noticeable but humans are hairy creatures...male and female. Some peachfuzz will simply wipe away, but if its really getting you down, wax it for finer hair and longer lasting hairlessness.
eroica27 is offline   Reply With Quote