Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 02-13-2010, 12:50 PM   #16  
Workin' It

Wendalyn, I've used the Mitchum Power Gel off and on for a while and have the same problems you describe unless I let it dry for a really long time. Even then I still have some flakes and streaks. I still haven't found one that works well.

I may try one of the men's unscented ones - I've heard other people say that they work pretty well.
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:26 PM   #17  
Lady-in-training!

S/C/G: Heaviest: 215/202/168/130

Height: 5'5"

Have you looked into Certain dri (if you are not too squicked out by the idea)...its totally colorless, roll-on-ball antiperspirant that you only have to apply once every few days, and that leaves your pits bone dry.
gtech2mit10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 229/220/170

Height: 6'0'

For Walking2lose--I don't have the same problem you do, but sometimes my shirts would still have an underarm odor after washing, even though they looked fine. I now use Oxyclean spray in the laundry aisle. I spritz it on the areas, wait ten minutes and then wash. It gets rid of odors and the bottle says it gets rid of yellowed areas as well, if you want to try it.

Last edited by chickybird; 02-13-2010 at 03:38 PM.
chickybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:21 PM   #19  
Yay for 2nd chances!

S/C/G: 235/needs a new scale/135

Height: 5'7"

have you tried the arrid xxdry spray on ? Works super well and I've not noticed any white residue.
Aiesline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:30 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 164/151/125

Height: 5'4"

I use dove, the one with the blue cap. I have never had a problem with it!
orangebelpeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #21  
Pretty harmless really...

S/C/G: Maintaining 142-148

Height: 5 ft 8.5" athlete who can give a punch & certainly take one too! :)

Hey Shannon- I just bought 2 new deoderants today to try, I will give them both a trial run the next few days & let you know if they are winners to the non whitening flakey- mess nuisance! ~Wendalyn
evilwomaniamshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:02 AM   #22  
Pretty harmless really...

S/C/G: Maintaining 142-148

Height: 5 ft 8.5" athlete who can give a punch & certainly take one too! :)

Shannon update-
natural fresh deoderant crystal roll on- ABSOLUTELY NO WHITE on clothing or flakes- however being it has no aluminum chlorohydrate- lets just say I could smell myself- ughhh = no white but downside very smelly pits! I trashed it after spending $5.

certain dry roll on - 72 hr protection, stops excessive sweating $7- my pits are burning red after one swip of this, so damn strong- I had to wash it off immediately as it itched & burned & turned my pits red, so unsure if it leaves white marks. Grrrrr

Needless to say, I'm not a happy camper as I still haven't found what I am looking for, I prefer to smell semi-decent when I sweat- not all funky & pit burn is not fun either... grrrrr again.

Guess I gotta put up with the white $hit!
Wendalyn
evilwomaniamshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:06 AM   #23  
Samantha417

I use Dove Ultimate GoFresh in the Burst scent. It has an orange cap. It smells clean, feels clean, no sweaty pits, and I haven't seen any white marks on my clothes yet!
Old 02-18-2010, 11:30 AM   #24  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

I don't any of the deodorants for ladies, their smell makes me gag. I haven't found a single one that would have an acceptable (as opposed to overpowering) scent. All the ladies' stuff is way to heavy IMHO (and it costs more than men's stuff).

I have been using Mennen (I don't know if they come in solids as well - I buy the gel - it's called Fresh). I have been using the same deo for over a decade and I never have any white streaks on anything. In fact, I just checked in the washroom (as I am wearing a black T right now) - no white streaks.
Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #25  

Height: 5'4"

I use Secret Flawless Touch w/Olay - Conditioning Solid in Unscented. It works great, and if you let it dry no white marks.
timetostart is offline   Reply With Quote