Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 03-11-2009, 01:54 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 328/273/170

Height: 6'2"

I personally love Lane Bryant jeans. A big reason for that is I'm tall, and they are one of the few places that carry jeans for plus size in talls. I consider myself to be an apple shape, ALL of my weight is in my middle, stomach. Especially since I started losing, I lost a lot off my chest face and hips but not off the stomach. Jeans are tough for me because I have a thick waist, but a small butt and thighs, so most of them that fit my waist are really baggy in the legs and if they fit my legs nicely I can't button them. I get their yellow flared cut and for the first time in a LONG time I had jeans that fit both my legs and waist. And definitely buy them tight, because they do stretch out pretty quick. I wear about a 20/22 and I have a 5 yellow (although I think I need to get a smaller size now). They are having a great sale where they're 29.95 for all pants which for them is a huge deal. They never put their pants on sale lol.
Erin2tall is offline   Reply With Quote