Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 10-27-2008, 08:06 AM   #31  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Thanks Kaplods

I've been feeling a little better over the past few days, more energy - I still get pains, but I'm able to get up in the morning. Of course it was the weekend

My work is very supportive, I do get sick days - and there is no limit, if I need them, then I can take them. If I need more than a few days off at a time, I just need a doctor's note.

I've only been on the antidepressants for almost a week, and they seem to be working so far - I'm not so easily upset.

I'll be visiting my doctor on friday to discuss the symptoms that I have been experiencing - in the meantime, the cover-off doctor that I visited with will be speaking to him regarding our visit.

I had no idea that you had fibro - thanks for telling me If I do have it, I'll have someone to chat with.
tamaralynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:32 AM   #32  

Height: 5'5"

my lymph nodes behind my ears ALWAYS swell up...usually right before my period. I can tell when I'm getting hormonal, because it's painful to wear a headband even.

Doc said it's nothing to worry about... and I haven't had any of those other symptoms really that I would relate to my swollen lymph nodes. ...I don't know what to tell you about that. But ...if it makes you feel any better...I've had swollen lymph nodes behind my ears for YEARS ...and I'm still ok.
mxgirl737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:30 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

tamaralynn, did you ever get a diagnosis?
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #34  

Height: 5'1"

Hi,

I totally agree with the Dr. Keep a joural of eveyr sympton. It's impossible to remember things and you'll end up forgetting to mention something that might be important.

Now, the metalic taste in your mouth and the "smelling something odd" are both symptoms for Migraine headaches. That doesn't explain the swollen lymp nodes though. Be persistant. Doctors really are concerned and take symptoms seriously. It's not always easy to make a diagnosis though.

Stop looking on the internet for problems! They list lots of things that it "could" be and you're just going to make yourself crazy. When we get a patient in that starts asking about a lot of strange symptoms we always ask "been looking on the internet,huh?)
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:02 AM   #35  
VSG'er 01/08/13

S/C/G: 339.95/220/190

Height: 5'10"

So... Updates... Please...

How did your Igenex turn out? Did you get tested for co-infections?

Yeah I know... I vanished for a while... Long story short I got really sick (past what I was) and posting was complicated. Heck walking got complicated. To put it simply if it is Lyme Disease feel free to send me a message. I am sero-positive, 9 weeks into treatment, and seeing improvement with neurological Lyme so if you do have it and happen to stumble on some "learned Doctor" who says it isn't treatable like I did... Insist on treatment. It might not affect permanent damage but it can stop the decline and your body might heal the rest of the way.

Regards,
Shelley
*Just another Lymie who picked it up in Canada - One of many*
Cuter w Curves is offline   Reply With Quote