3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Looking Good, Feeling Great (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great-204/)
-   -   Your favorite fragrance? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great/131601-your-favorite-fragrance.html)

valareha 11-03-2008 01:49 PM

Depends on Season

In the Spring / Summer ---Green Tea

In the Fall / Winter --- Flower Bomb (available only at Nordstrom)

emmy8082 11-04-2008 03:17 AM

Oh I love donnakaran ... all of this perfumes .. but the one I like most is the apple DK.

I think it smells like spring and flowers :)

Unfortunately itīs so expensive. Thought I always buy it at the airport.

Another perfume I love is Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue .. itīs for winter, I think.

Idealperson 11-04-2008 12:52 PM

My all time favorite is Jessica Mc Clintock! I just got a bottle for my birthday last month...I haven't had it for 3 years! Another favorite is Davidoff Cool Water.

Reece 11-04-2008 01:11 PM

Just popping in to say hi.
In the winter I love Aromatic Elixir and Fendi...been wearing them for about 20 years...and in the summer...can't beat Channel #5...a real classic with staying power (been wearingit for about 15 years). My husband loves Boucheron.

Have a great day!

luvja 11-11-2008 01:38 PM

Lise Watier - Neiges is my # 1.... mostly cause the smell brings back good memories I think.

Tommy Girl comes # 2... I've used this forever.

# 3 is Roots Spirit. Kind of smells like cedar woodchips, which I LOVE.. in a non-weird way. ;)

valpal23 11-11-2008 09:40 PM

chanel chance for the work week
maybe baby by benefit for the weekend

livinglife 11-11-2008 10:13 PM

Hello misschris531, I'd like to say my fav is, white musk (only oil). I get it from The Body Shop. Thats always a good feeling when I get up and take a shower, Thats the first thing I reach for is the white musk then the deo. I know when I walk out the door I'm smelling great. One time after several times of going to the same gas station this guy ask me if thats what I was wearing , I was surprise that he knew the smell and he said it was such a nice musk but it was a lighter scent so I told him it was the oil. Lots of people tell me they like it and a few have even pick up some just for themself. So I aways stick to things that make me feel good about me. Hey have a great week and stay positive. Good luck with everything. :carrot:

Iconised Ghost 11-11-2008 10:34 PM

Chanel No 5 :D and Miss Dior Cherie, those are my two absolutely favs

alligatorskin 11-11-2008 10:56 PM

Betsey Johnson! It is the most perfect scent ever, in my opinion. I think Betsey should give me some of the profit she makes from it because since I would always carry it in my purse and wear it, I've gotten so many people to purchase a bottle themselves!

cher37 11-11-2008 11:51 PM

my hubby just said tonight that he wanted to buy me "cotton candy" perfume

...I know there's some out there ... any suggestions/names?

grneyedmustang 11-12-2008 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cher37 (Post 2449021)
my hubby just said tonight that he wanted to buy me "cotton candy" perfume

...I know there's some out there ... any suggestions/names?

What about this? http://www.fragrancex.com/products/_...googleShopping

It smells like cotton candy to me.

ImStrongEnough 11-17-2008 08:07 AM

I love love love Bob Mackie - have since I was 16. Recently I got a whiff of With Love - Hilary Duff and really liked it, too.

Extasee58865 11-17-2008 09:24 AM

CK1 by Calvin Klein, I LOVE THAT SCENT!

AlphaGal 11-21-2008 01:11 PM

Philosophy - Falling in Love
It's such a light scent. I've had people comment that I smell like I've just stepped out of the shower.

Before that, it was Vera Wang, before that....Estee Lauder Pleasures (high school/college)...before that CK1 (high school!)

PrincessHoagie 12-05-2008 09:33 PM

I'm alllll about Escada Moonsparkle. I don't know what I'll do when I can't find a bottle. Finding a scent I like is hard!