3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Looking Good, Feeling Great (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great-204/)
-   -   Your favorite fragrance? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great/131601-your-favorite-fragrance.html)

Leenie 08-05-2008 03:47 PM

I wear Jovan Musk... talk about an oldie (came out in 1972).

People always say mmm you smell good...what are you wearing. I usually cringe at telling them b/c its not expensive and its old LOL. Some times I do say.. I'm not wearing anything, I just fluffed :D They never ask again LOL.

:s:

mamaspank 08-05-2008 04:01 PM

I love the Body Shop Coconut Body Butter. I also love Satsuma Body Butter.

Butterfly25 08-05-2008 05:03 PM

I wear the Love Spell line from Victoria Secret, can't leave home without my little purse size bottle and never take a shower without the body scrub and then the lotion afterwards. Hubby bought it for me about 4 years ago for Christmas and been buying it since.

ollie27 08-06-2008 10:35 AM

i combed this entire thread to see if anyone shared my Shalimar obsession and i can't believe no one does! i have been wearing Shalimar by Guerlain for years. can't seem to wear anything else day or night. classic. love it.

(ha! i remember Tribe from the 90s. and Exclamation! lots of good old school 90s scents)

bargoo 08-06-2008 10:45 AM

Oh yes I just used my list drop of Shalimar yesterday.

dcapulet 08-06-2008 04:59 PM

Calvin Klein Summer 2006
Calvin Klein Euphoria
Cool Water

zeffryn 08-07-2008 02:53 PM

During the summer, I don't usually wear anything....it's too hot...maybe a spritz of some bath and body works spray. I really like their Jasmine scent.

Other seasons, my faves are "The One" By Dolce and Gabbana, HER by French Connection (which I can't find anywhere anymore) and Brit by Burberry.

Brockbabe 08-12-2008 04:59 PM

Ralph by Ralph Lauren

jenosaurus 08-12-2008 07:02 PM

My Dad makes perfume, tht is his job (super amazing due to the samples)
But I must have tested and tried every perfume out there, and my all time favourite, is Sarah Jessica Parker "lovely".

clibrarian 08-13-2008 02:10 PM

Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea-- I've worn it for about 6 or 7 years now? Clean and fresh smelling, and not too overpowering

curvey409 08-14-2008 09:05 PM

my fav right now is angel innocent. i use the bath gel and body lotion too. my hubby loves cocoa madimoselle (sp?) by channel. i also like ck summer and amazing grace.

Starrynight 08-19-2008 12:01 AM

I have a Touch of Pink by Lacoste which isn't terrible..
But I've fallen in love with Magical Moon by Hanae Mori..
I want a bottle so bad but it's expensive, I've found it cheaper online though so I'm planning on getting myself that bottle once I hit goal =]

carinna 08-19-2008 08:39 AM

I also love Vanilla Lace by Victoria's Secret. I think that's my BF's favorite.

crownshape 08-19-2008 01:10 PM

used to love love love Victoria by Victoria secret but of course they stopped making it. so now I go back and forth between - Stella by Stella Mccarthy, Givenchy hot couture, bath and body works vanial brown sugar, and on special occasions with the BF Chanel Mademoiselle.

rainbowstripe 09-14-2008 04:43 AM

Oh gosh - I've gone through the whole thread, and I know I'm super late posting a reply so it's likely kind of a dead thread now - but I am so surprised, and also kinda glad in a way - I saw no mention of my "signature" fragrance!

I've worn Amor Amor by Cacharel for 4 years now, since it came out when I was visiting the US back in '04 - I love it so much, spicy and sweet, suits me well. I get comments on it all the time.

I also like the magnolia fragrance from that french place.. ugh I've forgotten the name, it's right there but I can't remember it - they make soaps and stuff as well. Someone else mentioned the place, but anyway, their Magnolia scent is delicious in summer.