3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Looking Good, Feeling Great (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great-204/)
-   -   Your favorite fragrance? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great/131601-your-favorite-fragrance.html)

Caly 09-14-2008 10:31 AM

I love DKNY's Be Delicious. It's turned into my favorite.

junebug41 09-14-2008 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowstripe (Post 2360527)
I also like the magnolia fragrance from that french place.. ugh I've forgotten the name, it's right there but I can't remember it - they make soaps and stuff as well. Someone else mentioned the place, but anyway, their Magnolia scent is delicious in summer.

L'Occitane ;)

It's my favorite store of all time and all of my fragrances are from there. My current is the Cedar scent, which I was surprised to find out works in the summer. The Rose de Reine is my favorite.

Hmmm, since it's a new season, I need to head down there to see what's new...

luvja 09-14-2008 01:04 PM

" Neiges - by Lise Watier "

cher37 09-15-2008 04:46 PM

oh it changes with my mood / weather :)

Dulce Vita (Christian Dior)

Chanel Mademoiselle (Chanel)

J-Lo (Jennifer Lopez) ... it smells a lot like a perfume I had when I was a kid, 'Sweet honesty' by Avon, it was a decanter that looked like a bassett hound dog that you screwed off the head to open the bottle

Sun Moon & Stars (Karl Lagerfeld)

& anything vanilla!

javanilla724 09-19-2008 10:35 AM

Green Tea - Eliz. Arden

ChileanChick 10-02-2008 06:42 PM

Mmm I totally love perfumes!!! I must have 50 different ones (everytime me, my mom, bf, grandparents travel they bring me one LOL)

Winter:
Lolita Lempicka
Tribu
Angel
Hot Couture
Gucci Rush II

Summer:
Cheap & Chic by Moschino-- my favorite!!
Ralph
Paris Hilton (the pink one)
Pleasures
Cool Waters
Halloween (some say it´s aphrodisiac (is that how u say it in english?))
Cheap & Chic by Moschino

And for men: Acqua de Gio..

clickchick 10-07-2008 09:15 PM

Happy by Clinique. I'm addicted. :) Wear it every single day.

Ingrid

kelly315 10-07-2008 09:25 PM

I've been wearing bath and body works japanese cherry blossom for the past few months. My bf loves it too!

JerseyGyrl 10-07-2008 09:31 PM

I've fallen in love with Bath & Body Works new creation...Black Amethyst:love:

DianaG 10-07-2008 09:36 PM

I have two favorites depending on the seasons. In the fall and winter I love Tuscany per Donna by Estee Lauder and in the spring and summer I love the light scent of Lancome's Miracle So Magic.

misserica3 10-07-2008 09:53 PM

My favorites are Love Spell from Victoria's Secret... I also like Tommy Girl

ViolinJenn 10-08-2008 07:23 AM

My absolute fave is Romance by Ralph Lauren. I've also become addicted to Bath and Bodyworks Velvet Tuberose. If only I could find a scent that was a pure rose scent...

TwoBThinAgain 10-08-2008 08:03 AM

I have two favorite perfumes, Jennifer Lopez "Live" and Ralph.:)

My favorite bath & body stuff in the summer is Love Spell by Victorias Secret.

Dazzling 10-08-2008 08:40 AM

Well, I have a huge collection of perfume (about 50 or so). Everytime I wear one depending on my mood, season, and occasion. But my favorites are Cherie by Dior, Eau de Cartier by Cartier, and Lacoste Pour Femme, just to name a few :)

GR8 2B48 10-12-2008 07:15 PM

I went to Macy's yesterday and the saleslady asked if I would try Guess for women. I let her spray it on the tester card and really liked the scent.
I brought the card home and could not resist sniffing it. I went back today and purchased the gift set. It is now one of my favorites.