Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 09-12-2008, 04:10 PM   #16  
pretty.nerd.girl.

S/C/G: 9999999

Dear is DEFINITELY undersized... LOL, sadly I found out after purchasing a pair of jeans. I couldnt return them because I wasnt near another Bitten at the time.
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:34 AM   #17  

I will have to check out the site... not near me but I can check it out!
javanilla724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:02 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 250ish/215/150

Height: 5'5

The las time I tried on bitten jeans I was a comfortable 22. In her jeans however I barely buttoned them and was gaspig to catch my breath. I'm beginning to fit into more of an 18/20 these days in a lot of brands like old navy where I was wearing a 22/24. I'm hoping to go back to s&b and take them on for another battle. Hopefully I'll win this time.
apotter8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:19 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 250ish/215/150

Height: 5'5

I did it!!! I went back in there tonight and gave those jeans another try. Evidently the third time was a charm!!! I won the battle with the pants!!
apotter8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:23 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 195/162/130

Height: 5'6

I really like Bitten. I have a steve and barrys near me and love to shop there. It is a great line of clothing for basics. Its really inexpensive (I spent about $200 for 6 tops, 2 pairs of pants, a jacket, shoes, and multiple accessories lsat time i went) and although the clothes may not feel high quality to the touch, everything I've bought has held up really well and still looks almost new. Only my ballet flats which i wore everywhere for about a year in rainy seattle look worse for wear. I would definitley recommend checking them out, and even though its cheap take plenty of money with you, you'll just end up buying more
figureskater546 is offline   Reply With Quote