Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 06-13-2006, 11:36 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 10''

Default Just wanted to introduce myself!

Hello everyone!

My name is Erika and I am 24. Although I have a little more weight to lose, I finally realized that my yo-yo dieting will never end until I change my damaging eating habits for the rest of my life. At 24, I have had ten years of gaining and losing 20-30 lbs. and I am finally understanding what to do and what not to do. Until the last year, I honestly thought it was "normal" to gain and lose a significant amount of weight over and over again.

I am so glad I found this site, and especially glad I found the maintenance section. I have read many of the threads and posts in the Maintenance Library. Great job to all of you who are positive examples and inspirations to all us working on maintaining as well!

Erika
AngelxxRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/195/135

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Erika! Good luck on achieving your goals!
cyndyjlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:28 PM   #3  
Have you exercised today?

S/C/G: 271/170/170

Height: 5'8"

Erika!! You can do it!! You are young enough now to change your eating habits/exercise habits before you get older and become obese like I did. You can do it!!
FairyWinx is offline   Reply With Quote