Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 09-07-2013, 03:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/*see ticker*/120

Height: 5'3

Default I finally got professionally fitted for a bra!

Hi all! It's been a long time since I've last checked in, but I am just so excited about today's bra fitting. It's been about a little over a year since I've reached goal, I haven't been eating as healthy as I was while on a diet, and not nearly getting as much exercise as I used to or would like to, but I've nonetheless been maintaining a decent weight. So after fluctuating between 120-125 I've decided it's finally time that I will be able to maintain my size for long term. So I went to Victoria's Secret, and got measured as a 32 DD or the sister size 34 D. I don't think I've ever been this size and i'm really happy with how my weight is now. Considering after my weight goal I dropped down to 115 and felt really unhealthy/skinny at that size, with a starting weight of 170. So I went from a bra size of 36 DD down to a 34 C, to a 32 DD which fits amazing! Sorry for the rambling and staying away from 3FC for such a long time but I just had to share my excitement to people who would understand

Last edited by SoCalCowgirl; 09-07-2013 at 03:38 PM.
SoCalCowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:17 PM   #2  
Level 5 Vegan

S/C/G: 289/171/140

Height: 5'4"

I just got professionally fitted at VC too. After losing 85 lbs, it was far beyond time. I was thrilled to go from a 46DD to a 38D. And my bra fits so comfortably, I had totally forgotten what that felt like.
PUPMOM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/*see ticker*/120

Height: 5'3

same here! it's amazing how much our breasts change with weight loss. I was also having some back issues over the past few months. I didn't think a bra change would help my back at all, I was thinking about going to the chiro or getting a deep massage, but already my new properly fitting bra is helping relieve some of my back pain, now I just wish I got fitted a long time ago
SoCalCowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote