Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 07:38 PM   #1  
This one got lazyitis

S/C/G: 236/229/168

Height: 5'4"

Default Italian holiday in Malta...

This must be read with an Italian accent, preferably out loud

One day Ima gonna Malta to a bigga hotel. Ina morning I go to eat brekfast. I tella waitress I wanna two pis toast. She brings me only one pis. I tella her I want two pis. She says go to the toilet. I say you no understand. I wanna two pis onna my plate. She say you better not pis on plate you sonna ma *****. Later I go to eat at the bigga restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoon and knife but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tell me everyone does. I tella her you no understand, I wanna fock on the table. She say better not fock on table, you sonna ma *****. I don't even know the lady and she call me a sonna ma *****. So I go to my room inna hotel, and there is no shite. I call the manager and tella him I wanna a shite. He tella me go to the toilet. I say you no understand, I wanna shite on my bed. He say you better not shite on bed you sonna ma *****. I don't even know the man and he call me a sonna ma *****. I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say: ''Peace unto you'' I say ''piss unto you too ya sonna ma *****. I gonna back to Italy''
Old 04-13-2006, 12:06 AM   #2  
Slowly, oh so slowly.

S/C/G: 325/269/200 Height 6'2"

That was just too cute!! Thanks for the laugh. Loved it!
Old 04-13-2006, 03:27 AM   #3  
44lbs gone!

S/C/G: 154/112/105

Height: 4'10''

Closed Thread