Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2001, 11:30 AM   #1  

Talking

A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after-work cocktail with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall,handsome, extremely sexy young man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes away from him. The young man noticed her overly-attentive stare and walked directly toward her. Before she could offer her apologies for staring, the young man whispered to her in a low, seductive voice, 'I'll do anything, absolutely anything that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $100, on one condition.' Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The young man replied, 'You must describe what you want me to do in just three words.' The woman considered his proposition for a few moments, then reached for her purse and slowly counted out five $20 bills. As she pressed the money into the young man's hand she looked deeply into his eyes and slowly, meaningfully said..."clean my house."
Old 05-25-2001, 08:34 PM   #2  
Michigan Old-Timer

This was good. Not what I expected.
Old 05-26-2001, 04:39 PM   #3  

Old 05-29-2001, 10:19 AM   #4  

Glad that joke has the same resonance in U.S.A. as here in U.K.
Old 06-13-2001, 05:17 AM   #5  

At my point in life right now I would rather have my house cleaned loved it Hey even if you went for the sex, you would still have to come home and clean the house
Closed Thread