Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Old 04-27-2013, 01:05 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 132/116.6/114

Height: 5'2"

Me love:

-my arms - a little more cut than they used to be - yay!
-my shoulders - ditto above
-my calves - ditto above

-
Me not so love:

-ittybitty pooch just below my navel - ding it! I'm workin' on da 4/6 pack but srsly - this little cushion looks more obvious the closer i get and won't disappear!!!
-my thighs are "chun-kay" I know they are muscled but they are 'huuuuge' for my frame
-my "boo-tay" is chun-kay! and ditto comment as above.

Trifling issues I know because otherwise I am not really in a position to whine too much about my physical attributes.
Precious Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:34 PM   #47  
weight room rookie

S/C/G: 267/233/150

Height: 5'5"

Things I love:
1. My eyes. I've been told that I'm a horrible poker player because my eyes are too expressive. I also like that my eyelashes are long enough that I can go without mascara if I want to.

2. My hair color. It's a dark brown with that gets a bit of reddish undertones when the sun hits it. When I was going in to the salon to get a trim once, another woman in a chair next to me pointed and said "dye my hair her color, I love it."

3. This little nip in my waistline. I've always looked like a ball with arms and legs attached - finally seeing the beginnings of an inward curve has been so rewarding.

Things I don't love as much:
1. My beauty mark/mole. I have a mole that's been directly underneath/slightly peeking out from below my right nostril since I can remember. I've had small children point and go "eeeew, a booger!" before. *sigh*

2. My upper arms. It would be okay if I just had bingo wings, but it seems as if in an attempt to straighten up, the skin on both my arms have created vertical creases right down the middle. If I wear short enough sleeves, everyone can see my arm butts.

3. My left ankle. Not so much for looks, but because it's extremely weak. I'm forever twisting or spraining it. Right now I'm recovering from a sprain, which is putting a cramp in trying to start C25K.
Issaknits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:34 PM   #48  
Do you even lift, bro?

S/C/G: 125/109/110

Height: 5'3''

Hate
1) short as f*ck
2) Edward Cullen tans better than I do
3) 10lbs of hair gel and I still have cow licks

Love
1) muscles!
2) tiny waist!
3) Irish eyes!
Aidanqm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:48 PM   #49  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

Things I hate:

1. My stretch marks. I have them from knees to chest after being morbidly obese and birthing 2 babies.

2. My bootay is too big!

3. Saddlebags... they're shrinking but they are definitely still there!

Things I love:

1. My muscles. I love being strong! I'm starting to see things pop out and I like what I see!

2. My hair. It's super long and it makes me feel feminine and beachy.

3. My sense of humor. Everything is hilarious when I'm around and I like it that way .
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:56 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 218/180/150

Height: 5'6"

I know this is a little old, but I figured it was worth reviving.

Things I love:

1. My legs. Long and muscular. After losing some weight, the muscles are becoming more evident and it's amazing.

2. My arms. FINALLY becoming toned. Again, love seeing the muscle instead of fat.

3. My newly found jawline. Very pretty. I remember having it when I was a teenager. So glad I've found it again.

Things I hate:

1. My belly. Stretch marks and loose skin from 3 kids (2 C-sections).

2. Boobies. They used to be a nice full 38C. After losing 30+ lbs, they look more like size 36C deflated balloons. Ick.

3. My freakishly long feet. Seriously, there's no reason for me to have feet the size I do. lol. It doesnt make sense to me!
AngieRR1022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:45 PM   #51  
Battling Binge Eating

S/C/G: 228/179/150

Height: 5'5 1/2

Things I hate:
My lack of self esteem

The inches of skin that hangs from my upper arms after losing almost 100 lbs years ago

The saggy skin still left on my upper thighs that the dr says no amount of exercise will tighten

my flat saggy butt

my once firm chest now looking like deflated bags under my shirt

I like

That I can walk and not be winded

That I am not always hating myself

That I have hope

I love:

That my husband asked me to marry him when I was almost 250 lbs and treated me then as he does now, as if I was priceless the most attractive and desirable woman in the world. I love the fact that I don't feel he loves me more or desires me more now that I am average weight.

I love that after all these years together I have finally reached that point where I don't gasp or suck it in when my husband touches my stomach

Accept and like that my stomach and abdomen now don't gross me out when I look at myself in the mirror..that I can actually see my underwear

I have went from 248 lbs to 147. I am currently 175, hoping to get back to 150 at some point. I have learned one important thing from my highest to my lowest setting, losing the weight doesn't change how you feel inside about yourself or fix any emotional issues you have. I wished I had known that before.

Last edited by mainecyn; 11-03-2013 at 06:47 PM.
mainecyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:59 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 229/see ticker/135

Height: 62 inches

Things I like:
My hip bones! They are definitely there and I love to feel them! Proves to myself I have lost weight!

My boobs....for now! I'm hoping they don't shrink TOO much as I lose weight.

My butt, while I wear jeans. It looks awesome. Naked...not sure how I'm feelin' that part of my body! LOL!

Things I hate:
My hair. It's thinning and breaks easily. Top that off with the fact that I started going gray and 16 and I just want to vomit.

My body hair. I find it excessive and disgusting. I absolutely hate it. I'm embarrassed greatly by it.

My stomach Ugh, it's a striped, jiggly, pudgy mess. And it's the slowest area to reduce during my weight loss. I'm feeling a bit hopeless about it. AND it is saggy. Boo...
RavenWolf is offline   Reply With Quote