Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Old 09-27-2011, 04:29 PM   #16  
Lok'tar Ogar!

S/C/G: 248.6/ticker/170

Height: 5'9

Fellow anime watcher and cosplayer here!

I just got into cosplaying but did a Pikachu outfit recently :3 I plan to do Yoshi after a little bit of weight loss.

I recommend these animes if you haven't seen em:

*Code Geass
*Clannad (and the afterstory)
*Full Metal Alchemist
*Macross Frontier
*Angel Beats
* Soul Eater

and these are series but if you aren't familiar with the Miyazaki films (aka: totoro, kiki's delivery service, ponyo, etc) then you should definitely check those out too
Soft Speaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:36 AM   #17  

I just finished watching all the episodes of Tokyo Mew Mew. Ah, such a cute show! Not sure what I'll move on to next, as I watched 52 episodes in under a week (oi!) but I have a few I'm looking at.
Rainbowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:06 AM   #18  

I found Fruits Basket the other day and watched the whole series in two days. I had no classes and had already done most of my homework; was looking for a reward. It was just so endearing. I'm looking for a new anime to watch that is similarly lighthearted but kind of romancey. Ideas?
Bethedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #19  

Bethedee, the one I'm watching now is kind of lighthearted and romancy.

Full Moon wo Sagash*te.

uh.. you'll have to google it b/c 3FC doesn't like the sh*te part of the name >.<; Replace the * with an i.

Last edited by Rainbowgirl; 09-29-2011 at 03:19 PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:41 AM   #20  
I will get fit.

S/C/G: 178/171/120

Height: 5'1"

Omigosh! I LOVE Full Moon! I do like anime but I prefer manga. Anything by Arina Tanemura or Yuu Watase. I used to be really hard core into it but lately it's something I don't think about a lot.

Cosplay was always one of my big weight loss motivators as well. c: I did go as an Eevee gijinka from pokemon to Sakura-con and that was fun.

Series I like:
Ouran High School Host Club
Imadoki
xxxHolic
Full Moon O Sagas*ite
Absolute Boyfriend
Ceres Celetial Legend
The Gentleman's Alliance
Kamichama Karin
Loveless

I could go on forever... OTL
Peachy Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:17 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 398/398/200

Height: 5'9"

Gantz, Blood Plus, and Elfen Lied are just a few of my favorites. Love anime.
Rhiannon27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:10 AM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachy Pie View Post
Omigosh! I LOVE Full Moon! I do like anime but I prefer manga. Anything by Arina Tanemura or Yuu Watase. I used to be really hard core into it but lately it's something I don't think about a lot.

Cosplay was always one of my big weight loss motivators as well. c: I did go as an Eevee gijinka from pokemon to Sakura-con and that was fun.

Series I like:
Ouran High School Host Club
Imadoki
xxxHolic
Full Moon O Sagas*ite
Absolute Boyfriend
Ceres Celetial Legend
The Gentleman's Alliance
Kamichama Karin
Loveless

I could go on forever... OTL
Ah, I have to admit I was a sap and sniffled during the last few episodes of Full Moon. I <3 Takuto and Meroko. I'm actually making a plushie Takuto (in cat form) soon. So cute. Next would be Meroko; I loved her in bunny form.

Karin from Kamichama Karin looks a lot like Mitsuki when she was younger, except with lighter colored hair.

Right now, I'm getting into "Chibi Vampire Karin" and so far - it's pretty good. Her dad, "Henry", is hilarious and her mother is equally funny, what with beating on everyone. And the fact that she has explosive nosebleeds? Priceless.

Kamichama Karin is next on the list as are a few others I can't think of at the moment >.<; Oh "Sugar Chara" is one I'm trying to get into too.