old at 25?!

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • lmfao dont feel bad ill be 28 in January and my siblings 5 years, 10 years, and 14 years younger then me say ive been a dinosaur for like 10 years now... haha :P my grandparents must be farts in a windstorm if im a dinosaur already.
  • When I was in my 20s I always pretended I was 30. I got sick and tired of people not taking me seriously in work situations once they heard how young I was, so I started to lie and it worked, they took me seriously.

Now I am 33. I still sometimes lie about my age, but if I do, I usually say I am a year older than I really am. I am like a bizarro version of a stereotypical woman, but I do think it is unfortunate that it is ingrained in society that it is bad to be older for woman, but fine for a man. Age should be something to be proud of, you are still alive and have all those years of experience under your belt!
  • Don't get me wrong, I've had a fantastic adult life, but my 30s have been way better than my 20s! I'm 34...I wouldn't redo the 20s for anything.
  • Quote: my daughter will be 10 in april, she asked me 'mum what year were you born in?' i said '1985', she said 'woah...' lol nice eh!
    25 was a cool age...I remember finally figuring out who I was, what I liked and what I wanted in life...well it's still an ever evolving process, but turning 25 was a pivotal point. HAVE FUN!!!
  • Omgosh. Haha. You ladies are so young! 25 is nothin' ;] I'm almost 30 — almost. I'm 27 right now but get carded all the time. DH says I'll appreciate it when I'm 40 and look 20. HAH.
  • Quote: Don't get me wrong, I've had a fantastic adult life, but my 30s have been way better than my 20s! I'm 34...I wouldn't redo the 20s for anything.
    ^This^
  • i cant imagine having kids this young, im 24 and you have a 10 yr old wow. i cant imagine it. im so young, highschool was like yesterday, im still in school now and i party and have my wild side. im not ready for those days to be over for at least 10 more years. i never want kids truthfully but cant imagine having them at this age or younger XD not judging you just amazed. i think having kids or marrying young can probably make you feel and act older than your peers cause i mean you have to grow up fast once you have your own kids and than you miss out on the things normal late teens and 20s people do. my sister had kids in her teens and once they hit their teen years she than started to live hers lmao it was weird. i dont think your old chronologically but you might seem older versus your peers that dont have responsibilities if that makes sense, just my observations from all the ppl i know that had kids early
  • Kids say the darnedest things.

I'm only 23 and yet I feel kinda old...I'm still in school because I transferred twice and changed majors twice so everyone else is younger than me. I rarely meet anyone above the age of 22 which is obviously not that big of a difference...one whole year, wow! But somewhere along the line it kind of started to bug me...might have been when a guy joked that I'm a "cougar" because I keep ending up with guys in the 21-22 age range...I can't help it, that's all that is around me a vast majority of the time! >.<
  • I'm turning 25 this year and I am pretty scared of it.
    It's the end of being a young adult and the start of being a real adult.
    I feel like I'm still far from being an adult.
  • Quote: my daughter will be 10 in april, she asked me 'mum what year were you born in?' i said '1985', she said 'woah...' lol nice eh!
    If your daughter thinks you are old at 25 I wonder what she would think of someone born in 1961. I'm 50.
  • Quote: I was at the grocery store and this high school kid was carrying out my groceries. He saw my car and the exchange went something like this:

Kid: Oh my friend drives one of those.
    Me: Yeah. It gets me from point A to point B.
    Kid: They're not really fast though.
    Me: ... Ok.
    Kid: Yeah, it's not bad for a grandma car.

Wait, what the chuck? First off I'm 27 ...
    This made me laugh til I started coughing my head off

This whole thread made me smile I have recently gotten a little spooked at my half-century mark...but I think my motorcycle keeps me forever young
  • I'm almost 20 and my whole family still treats me like I'm 14 and I act like it a lot of times too. I still watch Nickelodeon and Disney channel! I don't wanna grow up
  • I will 28 in a few months, but I still feel so young. Like I still have so much to learn. My mother also had me when she was young and I can't imagine taking care of a child at this point in my life. It makes me think of how strong she was and how every young mom is strong....
  • I'm 25 now.. No kids.. and single. I'm def not ready for kids yet. lol I want to go to school do my thing party and have fun before I think about having kids. but with 30 just 5 years away scares the crap out of me...
  • well im 22 in a few months..i only feel old when i look backk on my teenage years i wasted being fat ..im new here..hii