Old 11-01-2006, 11:03 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/227.5/150

Height: 5'4"

Default How to put account on hold?

Can someone tell me what the requirements are to put my account on hold? I just have too much going on right now and don't feel like I'm ready to really stick with these restrictions. I'll probably pick it up again at the end of the year. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
cbratley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 11:13 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Check your contract to see the specific requirements, but you should speak with your COD right away. I was able to freeze a week for vacation, but I know someone else was told they could only freeze their account for medical reasons. Be proactive. If you go in or call and speak with them with the intention of returning, they will probably work with you more than if you let a month or so go by and come back for your unused weeks.

Good luck!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 01:10 PM   #3  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

I've frozen mine for a 2 week vacation, just told them the visit before I left. I think if you tell them a definite end date, they should work with you.
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote