Candice on LAWL

S/C/G: 242/221/under 200!

Height: 5'6"

Thanks Cassi
Candiflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 03:48 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'8"

okay..im in the middle of my second week and i still have not lost anything.. when i did the TO i lost 4lbs then i started the red plan the 3rd day and a few days later i gained the weight back and i followed the plan...im on my second week and stil have not lost anything..is something wrong?
catseye7433 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 10:30 PM   #33  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone......I am new to this website, and I am ever so curious. I just joined LAWL on Wednesday. I did the TO, but they gave me a list of foods to eat, and I could eat as much protein and green vegetables as I wanted. I did not eat any lites, only protein and veggies....oh, and a little fat. I lost 3.4 lbs, so whatever is different certainly worked. I would almost think that if you eat as little as you mentioned, it would not work as well. I have no idea, as I have just started this journey.....but I find it interesting that I had such different directions. Any thoughts?
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 10:46 AM   #34  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Nicole--the FIRST TO is different from any that follow. I'm sure it's something to do with preparing your body. I think if I had done the above TO the first time I would not have been able to stick it out for 2 days! Any TO's you may do after this first one (and I wouldn't recommend it until you have a long plateau or if you've been off plan for a while and need to get your cravings back under control) will be different. At least at my center. I did the original TO this summer and it was fine, but I like the other better because I get to have my Lites.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:29 PM   #35  
Holly on LAWL

S/C/G: 148/143/124

Height: 5'4"

I thought I would bump this up with so many of us who need to get back on track after the holiday feast!!!
holly321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 08:12 PM   #36  
Holly on LAWL

Here are the directions for a 21 Day Boost. I am planning on using the Slim Fast High Protein for the LA Slimdowns, Luna Bars for the Lites and Knudsen + Fibersure for the Fast Forward Juice.

21 day boost

The 21 day boost is the alternating of the Take Off, the use of slim downs and the regular program.
Day 1 and 2- Take Off
Day 3 and 4 Regular Plan
Day 5-9- Replace Slim Down with 1 P, 1 S
Day 10-11- Regular Plan
Day 12-17 Replace Slim DOwn with 1 P, 1 S
Day 18,19- Regular Plan
Day 20, 21- Take Off
Old 11-27-2006, 09:16 PM   #37  
Barb on LAWL

Height: 5'3"

Holly,
I know that you do the all food plan. Are you going to use the Luna bars on this plan where the lites should be?
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:09 AM   #38  
Holly on LAWL

The only time you need the Lites is when you do TO: I will be doing the Lunas in place of the Lites, the Knudsens in place of the Fast Forward Drink and the Slim Fast High Protein in place of the Slim Down Shakes. At the beggining of this thread there is some information on good LAWL replacements for the Juice and Lites.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:25 AM   #39  
Post-Master

Holly.......I don't know if you saw Jenni's post a while back, but you can do a TO with all food and FF drink, or oranges or canteloupe. I realize that you are doing exceptionally well, and probably don't want to change anything.....but I, too, am on the all food plan, and I am on day two of a TO. It is just like the initial fast forward you do.........all protein and green vegetables, unlimited. I am down 3 lbs this a.m. (unofficial), so I think it works. It totally reminds me of atkins. I don't think I could do a regular TO because I think I would get too hungry. Were you super hungry?
Old 11-28-2006, 02:42 PM   #40  
Holly on LAWL

Nicole,
It must have been all the Fibersure that I added to the Knudsen's Juice and the Fiber in the Luna bars and the fact that I was eating something every two hours, but I was not hungry during TO. I am a girl that loves to eat as well but if you follow the guide at the beginning of this thread, it lays out everything so you do not have to think about it. Although I was not feeling starved, by the end of day two, I was a little light headed and the Purple Plan seemed like a feast yesterday and today! Tomorrow through Sunday I will sub the High Protien Slimfast for 1S and 1P. I plan on doing this at lunch when I usually just cram something down really quick anyway. The key for me is eating my meals and snacks at about the same time everyday. That keeps me from getting too hungry and keeps me on track.

Are you just doing TO or are you planning on doing a 21 day Boost as well?
Old 11-28-2006, 03:18 PM   #41  
Post-Master

For now, just the TO.........I WI later today, so we'll see what happens. I'm hoping for a big fat WHOO HOO, but I am not holding my breath. I don't blame you for wanting to do the boost.........you are SOOOOOO close. You must just be lovin it!!! I bet you look incredible already If I need to, I will do the 21 day boost.....to be completely honest......I really want to try to just continue to do food only. I only did the TO because I really scared myself this past weekend. There were times in my life (about 15 years ago and then again about 8 years ago) when I resolved to just not eating to get and stay thin. It worked.......and that is scary. I know I will never be that ignorant again, but I am always careful. I totally need to keep my relationship with food in check. That is why withoholding entire food groups, or trying to control every ounce on the scale is a no no for me. That being said, I always reserve the right to change my mind about the boost, and if I need to do one just to get things moving along.....I will.......and very carefully
Old 11-28-2006, 03:40 PM   #42  
Holly on LAWL

Nicole, you know yourself better than anyone and I would say that most folks here(including me) have "issues" with food. I must admit I scared myself as well with the amount of junk that I put away over the weekend and decided to do TO to get back on track. I have in no way been POP every day but that's the great thing about this program. There are solutions that don't involve crash dieting or eliminating whole food groups.

I look and feel better than I have in a long time and this healthly way of living and eating is why. Good luck with the rest of your TO! It sounds like the scale is moving in the right direction and I know it will help you to stay on the regular plan tomorrow!!!
Old 11-30-2006, 02:19 PM   #43  
I want a smaller wardrobe

S/C/G: 195.2/151/144

holly321,
Thanks so much for posting the 21 day boost. I have recommited myself to the program (thanks to your encouragement). I didn't go to the center for a month but I did go back on Monday. I am doing take off today and tomorrow and will continue with the boost for the next 19 days. I think that I will use the Slim-Fast Low-Carb shakes because they have 20 grams of protein per shake. I'm hoping to find them on sale before I start using them on Monday. I know if I do this program I will be successful. I think that for me doing the Boost now right before Christmas will be great. I have a plan that's doable and knowing that you and other chickies are doing the same plan makes me feel not quite as miserable.
merem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:58 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Hats off to any of you who can do a 21 day boost during the holidays! I will probably ring in the new year with one.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 08:02 PM   #45  
Holly on LAWL

Merem, I am so glad that you recommited. We all fall off track sometimes. I will be with you doing the Boost so check out the daily menu thread and PLAN, PLAN, PLAN!!!! Don't let a little slip up here and there keep you from checking in and being accountable to the COD and more importantly yourself. You have done so awesome with the 40 lbs that you have lost so far. I am sure you look better and feel better than you did this time last year and you are so close to your goal!