Old 05-05-2006, 04:41 PM   #31  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Red plus adds a dairy, a starch and a fruit. You really should stick to the plan as written, you're weight loss may slow if you're not getting enough calories.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 04:51 PM   #32  
Strong not Skinny

I did notice that eating restaurant salads wasn't near enough protein, and that is why I think I slid back, + the sodium. I'm toughing out red, I'd like to figure out calories in and calories burned, but I feel like I am too anal about it all already....
sweetiepetitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 05:03 PM   #33  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

SlimKim:
FF Cream cheese 1tbsp= condiment

Regular Cream Cheese 1tbsp= Fat
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 12:18 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 250/249/150

Height: 5' 7

thank you milca! I use the 1/3 less fat.. so I will count it as 1/2 a fat... or should I count some as dairy some as a fat.. hmmm.. sorry but this new plan is like an erector set to me just yet??? Kim
slimkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 12:20 AM   #35  

I couldn't help myself I have gone 8 days no sugar and very limited carbs.. I ate micro butter popcorn (1 and 1/2 c) and 1 and 1/2 cp reeses peanut butter ice cream w/ choc syrup... may the scales be merciful ... back on track tomorrow.. night! Kim
Old 05-06-2006, 10:29 AM   #36  

well alas they were NOT!! and I was really swollen today.. probably all the salt and I did not get in all my water.. on a field trip afraid to drink too much..LOL Kim
Old 05-06-2006, 06:40 PM   #37  

About the new plans....Juliemarie, I don't understand this, I really think your centers and mine (Oklahoma) are the same franchise. Anyway the new plans don't look any different on the outside, but their are changes. I'm thinkin' they don't realize they're still using the old kits. These have been out for a while. If you're not getting anywhere w/them, ask them if they will just call the dietician or the other center, so you can alert the rest of us that all of our centers are crazy wrong, because they have different plans...yah!! Ask the COD if she will help you call all the centers and let them know they're wrong. She's gonna feel like an a##. They should listen to their clients maybe? Good Luck
hmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 07:27 PM   #38  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Slimkim- Drink some hot water with a lemon squeezed into it. You will lose that extra water in no time!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote