Old 05-31-2009, 10:14 AM   #1  
Love on a Diet

S/C/G: HW:155 SW:147/141/107

Height: 5'2"

Default Best Dance Fitness Videos?

Forgive me if there's already a thread for this, but I did a search on the forums and nothing came up.

I've been doing 30DS for a couple of days and I'm starting to really love it. I've also been looking into taking a ballroom dance class. A mixture of common sense and stroke of genius asks me, why not combine the two? A dance workout video! Imagine that!

I've heard of Lisa Rinna's Dance Body Beautiful, but the reviews on Amazon seem to be only fair to moderate. Does anybody have experience with this DVD? And if not, can anybody recommend some good dancing-to-get-in-shape workout vids?

Thanks in advance!! I want to have a great time dancing like this guy, right here: Not to mention that he looks pretty skinny, too.

Last edited by MiniMo; 05-31-2009 at 10:15 AM.
MiniMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:26 AM   #2  

Perhaps Zumba would be better for you? I haven't done the Zumba videos but I have taken classes and they are fun. It's a combination of latin dance and belly dance.
bindersbee is offline   Reply With Quote