Old 04-21-2009, 09:12 PM   #46  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

LIZA?!?!?!?!?! It is SO good to see you posting! Wow-LA! How are you liking it there? I hope things go well for you. Definitely time to take care of you!

Nicole-I missed somethign somewhere. Is your DD moving out on her own?

Joan-I'm all about babysteps!

Cecil-you look great in your green tankini girl!!

I have been really good the past couple days! I'm hoping I'm on a roll! It's time. Weather is beautiful and I'm feeling more in control!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:20 PM   #47  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Thanks Amylou!

How have you been anything new??? Doesn't the weather being nice make such a big difference! It is amazing! How is the lawyer stuff going?

Does anyone know if there is a biggest loser competition going on, on the 3fatchicks website right now??? I think I need to be in it if there is?
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:32 AM   #48  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

morning all. just wanted to stop in and say hi just in case DS doesn't allow me the opportunity later! hope everyone has a good day.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:46 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Good morning to all hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far...
I am feeling guilty for not exercising last night, it was just one of those nights where everything took over and I did feel up to it. But I usually do not feel guilty, but today I sure am feeling it. It is also the frozen yogurt I ate last night too. It is suppose to be warm for 4 days straight here so I am going to walk extra this week to make up for it. I just have not been into cooking lately. I have been in a slump, but the warm weather always puts me back on track. My peonies plants are starting to bloom and will smell amazing so that always makes me want to spend time outside. Also I have read that yard work burns the calories so that will help too.
Jillian- hang in there!!!

Yes I am smiley crazy today!!
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:57 AM   #50  
LAWL Salt Police

Morning all!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! We had a good time that night and I have to admit I was a bit indulgent with dinner, but I swear I've been good in the aftermath!

I even got on my bike on Monday and did a quick 10 miles around the neighborhood.

Great to see Liza back! I'm sorry it's been a rough time for you, but I really hope the worst is behind!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:18 AM   #51  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

What's up everyone?

I was lazy this morning, and didn't get up until 9:00. I have to get in the shower and get my day started right away......I have wasted so much time. Sleep has been beckoning to me lately.......not quite sure what that is all about.

Well, my eating is not quite on track, but I do plan to go for my run some time today. I am hoping that DD will help me out with DS so I can go during the day today.

And yeah, Amylou........DD is planning on moving out to WI in just a coule of weeks. I am pretty worried about it, but she has a job lined up, has been to University of Wisconsin, has a line on an apartment.........yada yada yada. I keep hoping something won't work out.......but it seems she is dotting all her i's and crossing all of her t's. Time will tell. It is good for her to want to grow up and move on..........but things are kinda comlicated with the baby and all. I'll keep you posted.

Ok, have to get in the shower here. I will talk to you all soon
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:20 AM   #52  
Amy- Red w/Lites

Morning!

Cecil-your ticker looks awesome! I'm ready to jumpstart a big loss this week. I've been slowly getting acquainted w/ LAWL again. WW just has too much freedom for me. I ineed the exchanges! So I've combined the two. It's funny bc yesterday I had a POP day and when I went to plug it into my WW points--I had a POP day there too. So basically it's the same program-I just need LA to hold my hand a bit when it comes to choices. I'm anticipating great results! I'm still going to attend my WW meetings on Sats for the w/i accountability. I'm excited!

Jill-keep checking in bc the day you don't we'll know she is here!! Can't wait!

Dan-yum, you deserve a good bday dinner! 10 miles is a quick trip around the neighborhood? I need to get a bike! how is Liz?

Amy6- don't stress about missing a workout! Just make sure you get one in today. You will feel great!
I love peonies!

Have a great Wednesday everyone!
Old 04-22-2009, 10:23 AM   #53  
Amy- Red w/Lites

Hi Nicole-wow, I'm sure you are so nervous. Will she be living all by herself? Close to your mom? This is probably what she needs, but I can see why you aren't fully on board. keep us posted!

And thanks for posting about emmy's mom! That is so exciting!

Anyone hear from Lettie? Why doesn't she post anymore? Miss her!

Ok-time to get ready!!
Old 04-22-2009, 11:44 AM   #54  
Amy

Hey guys!

Thanks for all your advice and kind words about my situation. My mom and HER dog stayed over last night. It was SO good to actually sleep in my own bed again. Man oh man!!

I talked to my younger brother (the Marine) and asked if it was ok if I moved into his spare bedroom. He lives in my old apartment, which is a duplex (with my mom on the other half.) There is nothing but positives with this. DH and I will be buying a house by the end of this year to take advantage of that $8k the govt is offering, so the rent alone between now and when I would have left in January is about $6k and will go towards our down payment.

Plus, I am moving to VA in December, so it will be nice to spend more time with my family before I go. PLUS I won't be alone anymore! Yey!!

Well guys, I haven't been eatting recently, I am an emotional mess! But,now that everything is clearing up, I am feeling better. I am back OP today, and am excited!

Hello to everybody!!

Amylou- how's wedding dress shopping? My sister is getting married soon too and we're starting to look.

Jillian- I agree with Amylou- keep posting up to the last minute!!!

Nicole- hang in there with DD. How far will she be away?

Katie- thank you for your advice. There is definitely "bad energy" here.

Hey Cecilia, Liza, Dan, AmyM, Joan, Barbara, et al!!!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:52 AM   #55  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone!

Amylou it's great to see you again! I like that you're combining the two programs to make it work for you.

Nicole - I'm sorry to hear about your DD and her baby moving out. That's got to be terrifying for a Mama to let both babies go into the world. Sounds like she being realistic about it has a good independent spirit. I hope for the best for all of you.

Dan - glad you had a great birthday! So with the indulgence, did you eat cake?

I haven't officially started my plan yet since I don't have my TO juice or supplements here yet but I am still trying to keep up a good diet. I actually ate before 2PM yesterday. I also had a little bit of brown rice with chicken curry and steamed veggies last night. I'm up 4lbs today and the sclae. Hmph. I'm sure it has to do with the brown rice and the heat. One of my co-workers brought in a huge bag of lemons from her tree yesterday so I'll be sipping on the hot lemon water all day today. Hopefully the TO juice will be here today so I can start it tomorrow. It's actually easier to do that during the work week than it is on the weekends at home. At work I don't have time to eat much.

Have a POP day everyone! Our heatwave is giving us a break today. Woo hoo!
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:56 PM   #56  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hey Liza, just curious, are you still doing the same kind of job even though you have moved?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:51 PM   #57  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Height: 5'4"

Sorta.. same company it was a job transfer. I'm not in the chopper anymore and doing the jobs of several people all at once.
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 02:07 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Amy in NJ, That sounds like a really great solution. Save some money, get away from any traumatic vibes coming from the apartment near you, and spend some more time with your family before you graduate and move away. I forgot, are you taking summer classes this year, or do you get some time off to be with your DH? I think you said, but I don't remember.

Amy6 (I like that title whoever thought of it), We have a tent trailer, it is a far cry from sleeping on the ground in a tent. So I'll have a heater and a stove and even a coffee maker on this trip, and they have hot showers and flush toilets there, so it should be what my DH calls "luxury camping". My DH is looking at hikes and bike rides, and I'm just hoping he'll be reasonable, and not want to hike over 10 miles... but I don't have much hope of that being the case. And the next day I will hardly be able to move... but at least if I hike 13-16 miles I think I can have a piece of birthday cake guilt free.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:34 PM   #59  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraB View Post
... but at least if I hike 13-16 miles I think I can have a piece of birthday cake guilt free.
Well, I should say so!!!!!!!!
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:33 PM   #60  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Haha, in my world you could eat the WHOLE cake guilt free!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote