Old 03-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Aww Amy-Its been a long time since I've inspired anybody, you can do this!!!!

Other Amy-Last year my DH took a $12,000.00 a year cut in pay to go full time, he had been a contractor too. It was really hard at first but we adjusted and it was worth it not to have to worry every other month whether his contract would be renewed or not.

Hang in there everybody!!!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:00 PM   #17  
Amy

Thanks for the encouragement guys! I know we'll make it someho, someday.

BarbaraB- we're not together yet. I will be graduating earlier than I thought, in December of this year, so we'll be together then. I am taking 4 summer classes, but still have off from 7/16 til when classes start after Labor Day. So, I'll be in VA with him then. Until then, it's just weekends! I hate it, it breaks my heart every Monday when he leaves.

Classes wise, I am stressed out. I am on Spring Break next week, but it's not exactly Spring Break when I have 2 papers to write as well as multiple exams to study for. It's really a break from physically going to school each day, that's it!

The FRS juice is worth looking in to. I drank it around 2pm or so and it's now 9pm and it's starting to wear off. THat's pretty good for energy though!

I cut the gym today to walk outside, it's been so beautiful! I walked 2 miles around the town park. I am feeling it already! My goal is 8 miles this week!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:07 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 170.4 / TICKER / 150

Height: 5'6

Hello evryone

HI Dan! You have posted so many motivational posts it is hard to believe you can't find any! Honestly though you are so much healthier than most people, you shouldn't be too hard on yourself.

Jillian, you look so beautiful in the new pic. I hope the cold passes quickly and you feel better soon

Good job on making a good choice Amy. I can't order a salad from MCd's or anywhere really. Once I'm there I cave to burgers and fries. So I find it impressive you had the willpower to complete a great day of eating right.

I have had an okay day. OP breakfast and lunch. Not so good afternoon snack, but a chicken and salad dinner to try and make up for it. It's probably the best day I've had in a while. So i'm going to take it as a victory
erin1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:51 PM   #19  

I am struggling...probably why I have been so quiet on here. Being sick hasn't been helping. I have been like walking death...home sick from work today too. I always feel guilty calling in sick too...silly I know seeing as I am the HR Manager and encourage everyone else to take time off when they are sick....forget to take care of myself sometimes I guess. Anyway, hope to be back tommorrow and back on plan. Still fighting the illness so the plan is to get back on track foodwise this week then get back to the exercise next week. I know I am up a bit but how much not sure...body is doing all sorts of weird things but I am guessing around 3 lbs. Will weigh in Friday though...so gotta get down to business!
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:11 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 204/204/150

Height: 5' 10"

Unhappy

Morning all,

I'm struggling too.
I'm having a difficult time staying on plan for more than a few days at a time. The weight just doesn't seem to be coming off as easy as it did the first time around or maybe I'm just not as strongly committed as I was a couple years ago? My ticker is not accurate - but I can't bring myself to update it - how about Friday morning after I WI?

Yoga/Pilates is back in session tonight - maybe that's the push I need to get back on plan.

Today is Andy's 11th birthday. He was my SO's chocolate lab that we had to put to sleep on New Year's Eve. Andy was a sweet boy and we miss him very much. My SO says he would love another choco lab, so maybe this spring we will have another furry addition to our house.

They are predicting a couple inches of heavy wet snow here in MN today - yey. Not really. I'm ready for winter to be over!!

Have a good on plan day!
AngieH75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:17 AM   #21  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hello all. i'm still not feeling that great today. not sure if it's just pregnancy related or what. i woke up with a horrible headache. and i'm still pretty achey and uncomfortable and even feel a bit pukey. ugh.
hope tomorrow is better for me, since it's my bday! even though i really don't look forward to my bday much anymore, it'd still be nice to feel halfway human. my former dh ordered me a cake for my bday. i never do store-bought cakes since i'm such an avid baker, but it was the thought that counts..and i'm sure the frosting will be super yummy. and we're all going out to dinner tomorrow night to a local place down the street from our house, so it'll be nice not having to cook either...even though i like doing it, i do need a break!

the weather is pretty nasty here today. lots of freezing rain/ice. the rest of the state is getting blizzard weather, so i'm sure we won't be too far off either. it seems that SD always gets a huge snow storm right around my bday..makes me wish i still lived in NC right about now. ha.

ok. gonna go for now. hope everyone has a good day.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:38 PM   #22  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Wow! slow board this week.

Lettie? Nicole? Kimphin? Joni? Katie? Come out come out wherever you are!Speaking of katie--where is Katy66??? She was recommitting not too long ago!

Angie-stick with it. It may take you longer, but that's no reason to give up. You KNOW that it works when you do it right, so start making little changes until you are back at full speed. I'm sorry to hear about your choc lab. I hope you guys can add another pup to your family soon. My brother just bought a choc lab this weekend. He is the cutest thing I've seen in so long! They are such smart dogs!

Erin-how are you doing today??

Jillian-hope you feel better and hope you have a great bday! Sounds like you will have a nice day with your family. Cake sounds good!

Kristin-get better! No excuses-you gotta eat right!! I know you can pull through.

As for me--I'm trying to pump myself up. I walked with leslie last night and it felt good! Today I've been great with food minus one slip up. I bakes brownies last night for my boss' bday and sampled one this morning without really thinking!! Grrr. But I'm couting it for WW and moving on, I know that's not enough to do real damage, but I am trying so hard to be truly POP.

The only good thing about "cheating" is that it motivates me to work out and work it off. So I'll be doing some miles tonight!!

Hi Barbara, AmyNJ!

Hope you all are doing great today!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:08 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 170.4 / TICKER / 150

Hi Amylou, I was thinking the same.....Where is everybody????
Good for you staying on track after a small slip up. It is easy to let it snowball into something more damaging. And by excercising to make up for it, you are truly showing your commitment. Everybody has slip-ups but it is what they do after they slip-up that determines how successful they will be.

I hear ya Kristen I always feel soooo guilty. I hope you feel better soon!

Angie - how was your day? Have fun at yoga/pilates tonight!

Myself, I had good breakfast and lunch. At my new administrator job there is a popcorn machine that makes movie theater popcorn ALL DAY. It smells heavenly and tastes the same. Then today one of the counter guys tells me where they stash the salt/vinegar flavor shaker. Geez. SO I had a bag (small about 2 cups) It's tough. But I am trying to just get back up after I slip and not say "day's ruined" and eat bad all day. Tomorrow I am going to the gym. I need to get back nto a healthy routine. I am going to try 2x week for this week and next, then 3x week after that.

Have a great evening everyone
erin1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:10 AM   #24  
LA Weight Loss

S/C/G: 156/110/110

Height: 5'0"

hey everyone! hope you are all having a good week so far... I just got back this past Saturday from shooting an LA weight loss commercial in Florida. To see some pics that were taken you can go to http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...100069&l=77d6c
It was an unbelievable experience, to say the least!
misserica3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:03 AM   #25  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

That's great Erica! you look amazing, I bet that was so much fun!! I have to ask-where are these ads running? I didn't think there were many centers open these days. I really miss LAWL!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:45 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by misserica3 View Post
hey everyone! hope you are all having a good week so far... I just got back this past Saturday from shooting an LA weight loss commercial in Florida. To see some pics that were taken you can go to
It was an unbelievable experience, to say the least!
Erica your pictures look great just like a movie star. When I am at the center I often wonder if the pictures on the posters are really of people who went to LAWL. It is very comforting to know how much LAWL works for people.
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:48 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Happy birthday to Jillian..I hope you are feeling better and enjoy your day..

I hope everyone is having a great day today. Some days are easier than others but this week is turning out well for me. My mom cooked me a turkey, so I have protein for the next few days and
I have exercised every day this week and feel great. I am rather disppointed it will be turing cold again and it is rainy, but now I can start my walking tape.
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:38 AM   #28  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hi everyone. Amy, thanks for calling me out! I am just lurking. I had a booth with my sisters for our business at a Health Expo last weekend. It took all of last week prepping, and all of this week recovering, LOL. Actually, it went really well. I taugt a class called, "What your past lives can tell you about today". We had a great time, and made a lot of good contacts. Even more exciting, we have been approved to participate in a huge health expo in Sun Valley, ID in May where the keynote speakers are Dr. Micheal Beckwith (from The Secret) and Dr. Robert Thurman. In October we are participating in an Expo in Jackson Hole, WY where the keynote speaker is Ceasar Milan. I am really exited about both of these!

Jillian- :gi ft:
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:53 AM   #29  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone.

every year it seems to never feel like my birthday. oh well. at least DH is here for it this year. dinner and cake with the kids, DH and former DH. and that's about it for tonight.
sure wish i could've slept in or something, but alas, the mom world doesn't really allow that much, especially on a weekday.

ok..gonna go now, it seems as if DS is tearing apart everything!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:20 PM   #30  
LA Weight Loss

S/C/G: 156/110/110

Height: 5'0"

amylou--- the tv commercials will only be shown in cities that have LA weight loss centers. It's crazy how many centers are closing lately!
misserica3 is offline   Reply With Quote