Old 03-05-2009, 10:51 AM   #46  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLem311 View Post
that's a good goal kim! you can do it! and i'll try not to gain 15lbs by then! ha.
LOL, well the way I've been going, me too! At least you have a reason. I will call it my "Lose Before the New Lemons" challenge. It'll be great, cuz no one else besides our group will know what the heck it means!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:44 AM   #47  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

aww, you even made a new ticker for the challenge! yay!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Jillian, Your DD does sound like she could use a bit more sleep. They can be so resourceful about inventing excuses as to why they should be able to stay up though, so perhaps your ex DH is just being had by a cute little con artist... Perhaps she needs a quiet time in the afternoon when she gets home from school. I know my DD had one at daycare at that age. Perhaps if she thinks Mommy needs a nap she would be willing, and really at this point, mommy might just need a nap. Are you going to do your NAMI walk right after the baby is born? Wow, I hope this baby is not late. Your baby is due right about on my DH 50th birthday so I looked at your ticker and though, my gosh that is soon. I should plan something special for his 50th....

Dionne and Kim, both posting such great losses!

Kimphin, I don't have a specific goal, but I like the idea of really focusing on sticking on plan and working out until Jillian drops her little lemon.

They are bringing us lunch today from a thai restaurant.... I heard there are going to be a couple of salad, so I'm going to mostly eat that and not the Pad Ke Mau... I love Pad Ke Mau though... although I don't know how to spell it.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #49  
WonderWoman

barbara--thanks for the advice. she does need more sleep. i know that's what it is. she's so tired after school and most times passes out in the car on the days when we go to my house since the drive is longer than to her house. so hopefully extra sleep will help cure her "crab" mood.
i'm still going to do my NAMI Walk in may. unless i'm in the hospital having the baby or another complication arises to where i cannot walk...i WILL be there! that's how important it is to me. i'll just be pushing new baby around in a stroller most likely.
hope you find something fun to do for DH's 50th!
Old 03-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #50  

Height: 5'6

I didn't actually get to watch the Bachelor...but I read a recap and watched the After The Rose Part 2. I dunno what to think..I see Jason's point but I dunno...kinda douchebaggy in my opinion lol.
I'm happy Jillian is the new Bachelorette though. She was my fave. A little biased maybe just cause she is Canadian but I also think she is a great girl, funny, smart, got her head on straight.
Anyway, on the weight loss side..I haven't been on a scale in over a week now...kind of scared even though I am sort of back on track....today I woke up sick though Headache, earache, sore throat...don't feel like eating or exercising....will probably skip weigh in this week and just go for a super week next week! 23 days till Dominican! I gotta get some more weight off by then!
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:57 PM   #51  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinx View Post
I didn't actually get to watch the Bachelor...but I read a recap and watched the After The Rose Part 2. I dunno what to think..I see Jason's point but I dunno...kinda douchebaggy in my opinion lol.
I'm happy Jillian is the new Bachelorette though. She was my fave. A little biased maybe just cause she is Canadian but I also think she is a great girl, funny, smart, got her head on straight.
LOL - oh, that's a good one! I agree, and I totally thought that Molly would tell him to go scratch where the sun don't shine, but she didn't.

I do like Jillian as the Bachelorette. I usually only watch the last couple of episodes of those shows since they seem so drawn out.
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:19 PM   #52  
Amy

Hey guys!

Not much time for personals, but figured I'd say hello. TOM is here today and I am feeling miserable and hungry. I just want to eat everything in sight.

I have been so busy with classes and life that I have not been planning. Which is when I am bad. Planning is key to my success. I will be back to the gym tomorrow though which is good.

I have a dinner tonight for a professional organization I joined, Tri-State HRM. It's a society for Human Resource managers. They meet once a month at a local hotel, network, eat and havea speaker. Good times. This economy the only way to get a job is to NETWORK!

My DH has a job offer in VA, but it is a $15k pay cut. Yeah right. He's asking for more $$ tomorrow, so hopefully they will come through! He works for Hersheys, so I know they can afford it! Eat more chocolate people!!! It will be bad until December when i graduate, then we'll FINALLY be together!!!

Have a great night guys- I'll do personals when i get home.

Ciao!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:21 PM   #53  

Well.. I must say that I'm a bit discouraged about not loosing any weight at all last month. I don't have much left to loose so I gotta keep up the hard work! I gave in and ate a poptart 2 days ago.. aren't those monthly cravings a bi*ch lol. But now i'm doing the Xpress Accelerated plan so we'll see from there.
tanyaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:12 PM   #54  

Height: 5' 3"

Is it possible to join this group? I have been doing LAWL since December and I am only a few pounds from my goal, but I am lacking the support and I am scared I won't be able to keep it off! I am new to this site, just joined yesterday, and after reading your weekly thread, it sounds like something I would love to be apart of!
mwasdal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Welcome mwasdal, what is your name? Join on in, post often and tell us your victories and your not so victorious times. Keeping it off is not something automatic, but if you keep trying, it keeps working.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:26 PM   #56  

Thanks!!

My name is Mandy... I didn't have too much to lose but I was starting to scare myself... I would try one diet and lose... but then gain it all back and more. Then I would try another diet and lose.... but then I would gain it all back even more then the first time... etc!! My problem is keeping it off!! I really like the way LAWL teaches you how to eat healthy instead of taking pills every day or eating pre-packaged food.

I figured I should take control of my weight before it takes control of me. Wish me luck!!
Old 03-05-2009, 10:57 PM   #57  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Welcome, Mandy

Yes, join us....and keep posting all the time. Sometimes it takes us a while to get to know new members, but we LOVE having new people here!!!! A lot of us have been on here for a couple of years, and sometimes we may tend to get over involved in chit chat. But please, join in.....
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:55 AM   #58  
WonderWoman

good morning all.
i've got a few appointments today, so no rest for this woman today!
and tomorrow shows to be just as busy. hopefully, i'll get to sit and rest on sunday. my bday is coming up..not sure if i really feel like making a cake or not. maybe i'll bake some cupcakes for the kids to help decorate. not sure though.

anyways..i hope everyone has a good end to their week and a great weekend!

welcome to all the new people! this is a great board for support and friendship! jump right in and start posting!
Old 03-06-2009, 09:14 AM   #59  

Height: 5'6

Oh Jillian, everyone should have cake for their birthday! Or whatever it is that is a favorite treat for you.
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:31 AM   #60  

Good morning everyone! Does anyone know how much popcorn is worth from a movie theatre? I had a small bag last night but only ate about half...

I am on crunch time right now... according to LAWL, I have until Monday to reach my goal and if I don't I need to buy 4 more weeks. They said if I get down to about 1 pound left they would just give it to me because there is no reason to buy 4 weeks just for one pound... but I have 3 pounds to go! (...I shouldn't have ate that popcorn!!) I think it is crazy that you have to buy 4 weeks at a time... I can't just buy 1 or 2!!