Old 02-06-2009, 01:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 192/180/150

Height: 5'9

Question need some info on men on LA please.

Hi there. So me and my hubby both started this program together and he was eating the same portions that I was eating. 3 protiens, 4 veg, 3 grain, 2 dairy, 2 fat, 2 condiments. He was starting to get tired all the time and so we upped his protein and his grains. But he still managed to lose 15 pounds in 3 weeks!!! to much to fast i think. Anyways I was wondering if anyone knew what a good portion size would be for someone like him. He is 26, 5'11and 180 pounds now.(which I think is perfect) But he wants to lose 5 more pounds but both of us have been plateaued for the past week. we are gonna do the take 2 on Monday but should his food intake be more than what he is getting. Any help you all could offer would be greatly appreciated.
shygirl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:40 PM   #2  

Height: 5'8

if he chooses to do take off 2 it is the exact same as yours is (i left you an example of it in your first post you made).

Your husband would actually be on Plan 4 though which is more of almost everything since he is not eating LA Lites. There's a post on here that outlines each different plan and the correct servings for each.
AndreaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote