Old 11-16-2008, 08:31 PM   #1  
tlc2059

Height: 5'8"

Default La To Go

Could someone tell me how LA to go is going to work? I was wondering if it was going to be avaliable to all? The LA weight loss is 100 miles away, so I was hoping this might be a solution. Thanks for any information.
Terri
tlc2059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/125

Height: 5'0

does anyone have the 1-800# for the LA to go program - I keep forgetting my paper at home and really want to get started on this to see how its going to work...
jewljz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:31 PM   #3  
Karen

S/C/G: 223/190/130

Height: 5'2'

Hi TLC2059 and jewljz. Our center just closed down and I was given info on LA to go. You call the 1-800 number and give them a day each week that they can call you -- in other words, you schedule a standing appointment for one day each week. You either fax or email them your eating diary prior to the scheduled phone call. Rather than weighing at an LA Center, you are responsible for weighing in and reporting it to your counselor. I was told that you are assigned a counselor, and you have the same one each time.

I have the number at home, and I will try to remember to bring it with me tomorrow or log onto the computer if I get home in time tonight and post the number for you.

Supposedly, LA to go will be available to everyone who doesn't have an LA center close to them. However, I haven't tried to call yet since our center closed about two weeks ago, but I had someone tell me today that they have been calling and haven't been able to get in touch with anyone.

That's all I know at the moment. I will get the number posted.

Last edited by purplefingers; 11-24-2008 at 04:32 PM.
purplefingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:26 PM   #4  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

I called when I was given my paperwork and they told me to call back after I had the baby. I was wondering if it is working for those who have done it without an actual person to be accountable to every week.
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:40 AM   #5  

Ok - today I brought the number - 1-877-522-2577. I am going to call today to see what's up.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:07 PM   #6  

LA to go # 1-877-522-2577

customer service 1-877-524-3571
achennen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:41 PM   #7  
on Changing Sizes plan C

S/C/G: 220/171/140

Height: 5'11"

LA on the go is worthless in my mind - I gave it a shot and it was more frustrating and turned out to be a total waste of my time. I'm in AZ and it took me almost two weeks before I reached someone that even showed I was a client - she then asked me if I wanted to place an order for more product when I was still owed a lot of my bulk! Crazy -

I just decided to walk away - better for my stress level - and do it on my own. They are using this as a way to "quietly" exit a market and give an option to existing clients that will make them not raise heck as they slowly disappear.

Jenn from AZ
Jenniferk2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:52 AM   #8  

I got in touch with someone right off the bat - she scheduled me for the following day at the time I picked...but... then she sent me an email that she needed to change my time earlier for that day, fine. When she called, she informed me that Wednesday's are her day off and could I switch my day... fine. Then today (the day and time she picked) she sent me an email that she would have to change my time earlier since she gets off at the time that she scheduled me at, not fine... I asked to change counselors and to get my first choice of day and time, she sent the email to another counselor and I have not heard anything back to confirm... we'll see how this is going to work...
Old 12-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #9  
on Changing Sizes plan C

S/C/G: 220/171/140

Height: 5'11"

Julie,

That's pretty much how my experience went with the LA on the go as well - except my girl tried to sell me more product "while they located my trasnfered records" so I would have some! Thanks, but no thanks...

Jenn
Jenniferk2008 is offline   Reply With Quote