Old 09-05-2008, 03:53 PM   #46  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Julie.....you are cracking me up today.

And....I did get busted once. I was talking smack about a friend.....I was totally out of line.....and she discovered it while searching for a recipe on this site. It sucked pretty bad, and I felt like such a boob. Anyway, it is over and done with and we are still friends.......luckily

I have been pretty good staying OP this week. It really does change my whole outlook on life.

Jillian.........only a few more days and you get your house to yourself again. You know.......you could ask her to be a dear and watch the kids for you for a bit so you could go get your hair done or somethign like that.......or, if you don't have the kids or don't want to ask her.......you could just conveniently have an appointment to go to and tell her you will catch up with her later.......does she need anything while you are out? Oh.....wait.......you could get called into work... I have to do tricks to escape when EMIL comes to visit in order to stay a decent DIL. And don't feel bad.....she is probably a bit sick of you too.....
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:21 PM   #47  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

those are really good ideas nicole, but i have a hair appt scheduled for next friday, and a mani/pedi for 2wks from today..oh and i quit my starbucks job, so i don't have anywhere to escape to. i could just "fake" being really sick and lay down all day...which wouldn't really be faking at all..and i'd love to sleep all day too! ha. oh well. i'm sure i'll survive. somehow.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:45 PM   #48  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

oh and i can only hope and pray that she's sick of me too! ha!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:56 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Jillian, I laughed when you said you found lemonhead candy to help you out with the morning sickness with your littlest lemon baby. If there is any time when your MIL will cut you slack, it is when you are carrying her grandchild, so work that angle and take some extra naps! Really I'm sure she won't mind and you need your rest.

Joni, Thanks for the Biggest Loser info. I always find that show inspiring, even if I think they lose the weight way too fast. Although the idea of taking off some time and just working out constantly to get my weight to budge might not be so bad... This sitting in front of a computer all day is not slenderizing, and now my office has put even more free candy in the lunch room. Dark chocolate is good for you right?
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:01 PM   #50  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Hi Everyone! Omg I feel like I have been gone forever! I have not had a chance to read through all of your posts yet. But I have definately not been OP. HA! But I haven't been terrible either. I went to WI on Friday last week I hadn't been there for about 3 weeks. And I was actually down from the last time I had WI there! I was sooo pumped. I had been pretty close to following the plan all last week which I am sure is why. But it still felt good to know I was in control. I hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to stop by and say HI!

Last edited by cecil; 09-08-2008 at 03:30 PM.
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:58 PM   #51  
Tina

Height: 5'5"

Hi Everyone,

I have been MIA for quite awhile now and I have been seriously OFF plan. I have managed to put on ten pounds over the summer holidays and am now feeling incredibly guilty about it. I thought I had better get back on track before I fall even farther down that slippery slope. So, I have officially started back up today. I even managed to drag myself back to the gym. My membership with LA has just expired and I am hoping to go it alone now as money is pretty tight at the moment. With any luck I won't blow it any worse than I already have!
Ternoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:39 PM   #52  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Yes, Barbara - dark chocolate is good for you....in moderation of course. I hear you on sitting too long in front of a computer...I need a new wardrobe!

Tina - welcome back....

Cecil - good job on the weight loss. You're certainly moving in the right direction.

Just wanted to say a quick hi. I need to weigh tomorrow after a very busy weekend and then feeling yucky all day today and trying to find something to eat to make me feel better probably resulted in me eating too much.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I thought new weeks got posted from a Monday to a Monday...guess that changed somewhere along the line, eh?
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote