3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Losers and Friends - July 14 - July 20 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/146314-losers-friends-july-14-july-20-a.html)

Repo girl 07-17-2008 02:26 PM

What? No way is she overfeeding the baby, What a dumb thing to say. Clearly with an infant you are going to feed them when they are hungry, and they will stop when they are done.

Dan2112 07-17-2008 02:37 PM

Doin' as well as I can, Nicole...

Had eggs for breakfast with a spoonfull of potatoes and a small tortilla..

snack - Pluot (plum apricot hybrid - YUM!)

For lunch, a salad with reduced fat feta. less than a tbs. of reduced fat dressing.
White peach (double YUM!)

Not sure what we're doing for dinner.. We'll probably get a bucket of the Colonel's fat free, reduced calorie extra crispy chicken.. (Don't I wish!)

Mama Nicole 07-17-2008 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan2112 (Post 2274291)
Not sure what we're doing for dinner.. We'll probably get a bucket of the Colonel's fat free, reduced calorie extra crispy chicken.. (Don't I wish!)

oh, that is good stuff..........had that tuesday night. :lol:

BarbaraB 07-17-2008 07:10 PM

Hey Nicole, Thanks... I was actually standing up about to walk to the lunch room and open up that cursed container of red vines, when I envisioned tripping my inner fat girl, and sat down and drank some more water.

Repo girl 07-18-2008 10:43 AM

Morning everyone! Well, I was mainly OP yesterday. Not perfect, but so much better than I have been in a long time. It felt good. So far, OP today!!

Barbara- Good job!!

Morning Nicole!!!!

Dan- Hope things are going well.

Dan2112 07-18-2008 10:45 AM

Morning ladies...

Just a quick note to say hi.. I'm off to put on a Smokey Bear event at a summer camp here today... Good thing it's indoors... That suit would be pretty damn hot at this point!

aguerin 07-18-2008 11:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Good Morning All.

I'm still hanging in here. Still struggeling with trying to get a few of the lbs off that have creeped back on. But usually when I get down a few, I say what the heck I can have this today and it just blows it right out of the water.

Here is a pic of the cabin taken on 7/16/08. At this rate it will take them about 4 more weeks just to get the roof on it. Sigh!

Mama Nicole 07-18-2008 02:50 PM

Good day eveyrone :)

WTG Barbara!!! Isn't it funny the things we carry away from this site? I find myself remebering things you guys say all the time. It always makes me smile. I almost feel like we are part of a secret society...:lol:.

Have fun, Dan. Do you ever scare the children? :lol:

Katie............good for you. I wasn't POP yesterday either......but I was darn close.....and my sclae was actually nice to me.......I scored a 5 lb loss from FF. Not too shabby. Oh, and my girlfriend brought 2 dozen donuts here this a.m........and I didn't even sniff them :) Whoohoooo!!!

Amy........wow.........your cabin is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can only imagine the frustration of building.......but it will be so worth it in the end :)

DH is wanting to buy a camper. Don't know if that is such a good idea or not........but we'll see..........

Ok, I have to run..........I had company all morning.........so my house is just a disaster. I will check back in when I break.......probably like 10 minutes cuz I will become overwhelmed....:lol:.

hang in there everyone. I am doing a 0.2 lb mini goal for the weekend. Anyone in?
XOXO

Repo girl 07-18-2008 05:08 PM

Amy- How fun! I love your cabin already.

Nicole- We are currently financing our house, then we will buy a new camper. Ours is just so old and junky. Anyways, it sounds like a really good time to be buying one. RV lots are really slow this year, so you can get a great deal. How is your garden coming?

Dan2112 07-18-2008 05:17 PM

Hey ladies.. Just a quick check in while I'm waiting for my sleeping bag to dry out.. I'm off to California to help out at a fire up near Redding in the northern part of the state..

Not sure what our internet situation is, but will check in when I can..
Talk to you soon!!

Oh, and Nicole.. Funny you should mention scaring the children.. I had been told that we were presenting to kids ages 5 to 11.. So when we get older kids, I tend to be a bit more animated and whatnot.. So as my coworker works up the crowd and i'm in an outside hallway waiting, I hear "HEY SMOKEY" from the other room, my que to come in... Well, thinking I was going to be in front of a bunch of older kids, I popped into the room kind of quickly... Kind of a "TAA DAA" moment...

Imagine my surprise when I was met with the startled cries of a bunch of toddler aged kids along with the older ones... Half the room burst out into tears and cries.. A bunch of kids had to be led out of the room.. :lol:...

Opps!!

Mama Nicole 07-19-2008 11:30 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Repo girl 07-20-2008 12:50 AM

Wow Dan, you big meanie!