Old 05-16-2008, 03:39 PM   #76  
sarah

S/C/G: 189/189/150

Height: 5'6"

Howdy! I did LA weightloss about 2 years ago and lost 16 pounds. I have put on 30 thanks to a white mocha frappe addiction. I still log on to this forum and read once or twice a week; so, I know I'll get the answer to my question from the experts. I'm thinking about giving it a go again, but my center has closed. I was on gold with lites. If I left out lites, would I add something in its place?
mini me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 04:41 PM   #77  
I'm ready to get started!

S/C/G: 208/208/125

Height: 5'1"

Paula- I am glad that your DH is doing better.

Jillian- enjoy your walk tomorrow

I just got back from picking up DS at school, WI, and taking DD to doctor. Maybe now I can eat some lunch I am starving and it was very tempting to go buy fast food. However, I didn't so victory for me. I had lost another 1 1/2 since WI on Wednesday. I am not sure it is completely accurate due to WI at a much later time than normal but I will take it. I hope that everyone has a terrific night and weekend. Stay POP.
ferrarimomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 10:57 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 220/165/120

Height: 5'6

Michelle-our sons are the same age and I can't imagine what would happen to me if I were in your shoes dieting would not even cross my mind and I am sure most moms would agree . I am so relieved he was found but can you give us an update on his health when you get a chance please ? You just take care of him and yourself and when the time is right you will hop right back on the plan .
A little late here since I haven't been on this week but CONGRATS to both Amys on the beginning of thier new lives it must be so exciting looking into such a bright future.
Nicole- The days ae slipping by way to quick here (though I bet for your DD its proably not quick enough). I can just tell you are going to be the good granny that spoils the baby rotten with hugs and little snuggly kisses and an occasional ice cream cone. I am praying the little one does a quick turn around and that your DH makes it home in time to enjoy the first rush of being a grandparent with you. Best of luck to all of you .
Hi to everyone else and heres to everyone having a great POP weekend filled with love happiness and the peace that it sounds like a few really need right now.
I am off to bed as 4 am comes early . Nighty night all
LoisKent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 11:38 PM   #79  
I'm ready to get started!

S/C/G: 208/208/125

Height: 5'1"

I hope that everyone had a great night. I posted a new avatar pic of my DH and I in the lobby lounge in Malaysia the night we left. I also posted a pic of me in front of some fountains in downtown Malaysia. I have not updated my pics since beginning of January. I thought it was time.

Last edited by ferrarimomof2; 05-16-2008 at 11:54 PM.
ferrarimomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 10:38 AM   #80  
Michelle - Starting Over

thank you everyone so much for all the support!!

my son is feeling much better after sleeping almost all day yesterday. they never did say what might be wrong with him at the hospital, but after speaking with his boss (my son had just started a new job) apparently some people when they start working there get really sick from some of the fumes. my boy works for a chemical company (why they don't wear masks i dunno) brian goes back to work on tuesday morning, and if he gets sick again he won't be able to work there. so i guess we'll see if thats what did it to him. what worried me the most though is that he had passed out and we have no idea for how long. thank God for those nice people who found him and took him home!

Last edited by WindSong40; 05-17-2008 at 10:38 AM.
WindSong40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 03:00 PM   #81  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Hi everyone! I wanted to stop by this thread and say hi real quick!
Paula glad DH is getting better!
Nicole, it's getting so close to Grandma time!
Jillian, hope the walk went good.
Michelle, glad you son is ok!
MICHIE WHERE R U? SERIOUSLY!
Hope you all have a great pop weekend!
Dionne, Congrats on the Celeb status! Proud of you!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 09:07 PM   #82  
Just For Today

S/C/G: 287/170/155

Height: 5' 10"

Here is to my first POP day in quite a while!! Thanks for everyone's great advice about my self-sabotaging question. I'm feeling stronger already. Hope everyone else is having a great weekend!
loserjulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 09:33 PM   #83  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Katie..thank you!!! It is gorgeous!!! Emily absolutely LOVES it!!!! More later
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 09:39 AM   #84  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Oh, I am so glad! I was worried that it would not get there in time!

I have finally gotten back on the band wagon! I am not doing LAWL, but a new something that I wanted to try. I don't want to post publicly yet what I am trying, but I finally get to move my ticker! Yahoooo!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 02:00 PM   #85  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 216/208/140

Height: 5'8"

Hello all, hope your weekend is treating you well. It was hot here yesterday (upper 80's) and I can just feel myself retaining water. So what happens - TOM hits too. Lucky me (sorry if that's TMI...). I'm starting my 5th week of stabilization Monday and I get a third starch! that is, if my water weight hasn't skyrocketed by tomorrow morning!! I have lost another couple pounds since starting stabilization. That was very nice!

anyway, just checking in.
whatazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 08:27 PM   #86  

Boy, I bet it feels great to begin stabilizing! I can not wait to get that point.

Tracey
traceym1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 12:27 AM   #87  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Hi friends!

Jillian-thank you so much for the compliment! Even though I did not make it to my goal for graduation, I do have to admit that I did feel pretty on my graduation day! It was a nice feeling. My black dress was a size 16! None of my jeans are 16s quite yet, but it was nice to see that number! I hope you had a great time at the NAMI walk! My mom did it in our hometown and said it was awesome! Congratulations!

It has been a busy weekend...I have been very not POP...I realize this is not grammatically correct but it sums it up quite nicely. I'm really sick of this out of control feeling. I've been off school/work this week and when I have idle time--I eat. Plus I'm pretty stressed about starting my bar review course tomorrow morning. A family friend just found out that she did not pass the bar for the second time I have confidence in myself--but I don't know what I'd do if I had to take it three times?!

So I start my courses tomorrow at 9am. I'm going to bed early/waking up early with DF. I'll be at the gym by 7 for an hour long workout. I'm going to try to take it easy with a walk on the treadmill and some weights. I'm not used to showering at the gym but I'm going to give it a try. I hope I can keep this up!

I'm sorry I'm still catching up with you all. I hope that all is well! I'm SOOOO SOO ready to be back to POP.
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote