Old 05-01-2008, 09:31 AM   #1  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

Default May Flowers Bring Alli Users To Bloom!!!

OK, the thread title is a little cheesy, but it is all I could think of on a whim. I am not creative..lol But here we go, a new month and I am full of PEP!!!!!! Where are all my GIRLS (oh and guys, if there are any of you).
StillTryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:24 AM   #2  

Happy May !!

I've was on vacation last week and just been so busy i haven't had time to post. Unforunatly i have to report that vacation(all inclusive resort) made me gain 5 lbs. it also could be from retaining waterr etc. i topped the scale at 173lbs !!! That's the most i've ever weighed.

I am determined to loose at least 20lbs. I am back on alli and a very healthy diet. Only fruits(2 a day) and veggies and some kind of protien with dinner. I'm also slowly cutting down my portions, i think that is what is doing me in. I will eat way more the neccisary.

Anyways glad to be back, and i will have to read up on the April thread to see what i missed. Way to go everyone who is still losing !
Lilly83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:48 AM   #3  
Gettin Closer!!

You can do it!!!
Old 05-01-2008, 07:37 PM   #4  

Still, thanks for starting the new thread!! I've had a pretty good day. I hope everyone else has also.

Lilly, I leave for Disney World on Monday, so I'm a bit concerned about the food. I'm hoping that I can convince my son to split meals, so that will help. I know we'll have plenty of walking while we are there!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:12 AM   #5  
Gettin Closer!!

Well I am off like a SHOT in May. I weighed today and I am down 2lbs!!! I have been using FitDay to keep track of my calories and as mentioned before I upped my protein and water....WOW what a difference!

Hope everyone else is doing well also!!!!

Where is everyone???!?!??!!?
Old 05-02-2008, 10:32 AM   #6  

I used to use FitDay like 4 years ago. It helped so much. Right now I dont have the time or patience to go on everyday and enter everything I eat. I'm goign to start doing the half a meal deal that i read in some magazine. Just eat half of what you would normally eat, i hate to waste food but i figure my boyfriend will eat what i dont.

I haven't been on a scale in the last few days. I am still so exhuasted from traveling that I only made it to the gym Mon/Tues. I hope to do a long trail by the river with my dogs tomorrow if it's not raining.

My friend and I are taking up water aerobics. Gonna try a class out next week at the Rec Center. Anyone done these?

Tammy - I am fully jealous ! I've never been to Disneyworld but i LOVE LOVE LOVE disneyland. I think with the amount of walking you are doing it will be fine. Walking and STANDING in lines.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:12 AM   #7  
Gettin Closer!!

yeah I am going to Disneyland/California Adventure, Universal, Seaworld and maybe one other park in 2 months. I was at DisneyWorld like 3 years ago and I am going back there again in 2 years. I LOVE THEME PARKS!
Old 05-03-2008, 07:42 PM   #8  

Still, way to go on the 2 pounds! You have been doing great!!

Lilly, it does take time to log everything in to fitday or others, that's for sure. When I do it though, I feel better about my accountability. I have been doing water aerobics off and on for a couple years. It is so much fun!
I've never been to Disneyland, but we've been to Disney World several times. I plan to wear the pedometer every day just to see how far I'm going.

We leave very early on Monday morning, and I won't be home until late on Saturday. Not sure if I'll be on here tomorrow or not. Have a great week everyone!!
Old 05-03-2008, 09:57 PM   #9  
Gettin Closer!!

I have been using fitday and it has really helped me keep my actual calories in check.....even if I miss something small I ate, I know closer to my actual count than if I dont use it. I had great luck with calorie counting 2 years ago when I started this trek...lol
Old 05-06-2008, 11:09 AM   #10  

Happy tuesday everyone !

I hate calorie counting. Such a pain but sometimes it is the only way. It does feel better knowing exactly how much you eat. Today is the start of hardcore for me. I am detirmined to get on the right track. My sister just lost 10lbs and is feelign good. Which gives me all the more motivation.

I had a bit of a Alli blowout on sunday. Was at a christening for my boyfriend's 2nd cousin(baby) and was in the bathroom 2 times there and barely made it home afterwards eek.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:09 AM   #11  
Gettin Closer!!

WOW lilly be careful with that.

I am doing good. I started calorie counting again. I am using FitDay. I like it so far, I have been using it a few weeks now. I am like you I have to be able to actually SEE what I am eating as far as numbers go.

I am down 1 more lb today. I am 12lbs from goal! I can not believe it!!!
Old 05-11-2008, 10:56 PM   #12  

Lilly, sorry to hear you had a problem with the alli!

Still, only 12 pounds!!

We got home this morning about 2:00. I am totally wiped out! Lots of walking. I had my pedometer on every day that we were there, and the lowest day was right at 15,000 steps. I do have a blister on the ball of my right foot, so aerobics in the morning should be interesting!! We did split meals while we were there, but not all the time. I weighed this morning, and I am up 5 pounds! My period should have started this past week, so I'll blame part of it on that. I really thought with all of the walking that would help me to not gain. I drank diet sodas and water, chose healthy meals, but I still gained. Did you ever wonder if you aren't supposed to weigh less??? lol
Old 05-12-2008, 06:09 PM   #13  

I always think i'm not supposed to weigh less !

On a side note, i dont think Alli caused my blowout 100%. I had the worst intestinal flu last week. I have not taken Alli since May 3rd with dinner. But i missed 3 days of work last week cuz I couldn't get more then 10ft from a toilet !!

I lost a few pds but mostly from dehydration. I weighed in today and I am where I was before however I am bloated(girl time) so I chalk it up to that.

Made it to the gym today and I'm goign to do the morning class tomorrow cuz I have volleyball at lunch. I am trying to get on the right track but those KitKat mcflurries keep calling out to me LOL
Old 05-13-2008, 11:51 AM   #14  

where did everyone go?!!

i am down to 166!!!! woohoo. finally could update my signature.

went to the gym this morning cuz i knew i'd have to leave work early and not be able to go at lunch time.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:12 PM   #15  
Gettin Closer!!

Lilly, that is great, we are almost the same! I can not believe I am only 12lbs away from goal, this is just AMAZING! I am thinking I will show a loss again this week (I HOPE).

I am curious also where everyone went to.