Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2002, 06:50 PM   #46  

Mary:
Great Job. I am Happy for you. How much have you lost so far? I still use my scale even though I have been on thr program a year.
Jibbelle did yoy get the cookbook? The spinach roll up is good if you like spinach. There are some things I do not get though, in the cookbook they allow a TBLS of Parm cheese or a TBS of flour and do not count it as anything, they allow it I use it but I have not written it in my diary, maybe I will ask tomarrow.
I will probably have to buy two extra weeks I cheated yesterday again, I seem to not be able to getting over this binging cheating stage I am getting annoyed at myself. I made it for months without cheating, now I seem to not be able to make it for a week. I guess I just got to keep going and let the little mess ups go.
Thanks to you both for all your support
Diane
Weigh in tomarrow
Closed Thread