Old 01-22-2008, 10:09 PM   #1  

Default a couple of questions

"Why is it recomended that we do no more than 1 Slim Down a day? Also, I was on the Blue Plan because I exercise and sometimes work late. I was thinking that maybe now because I am 10 -15 lbs. from my goal that maybe I should move to the Gold Plan. I do a program called T-tapp and it is recommended to take some days off and I was wondering if maybe on the days I do not exercise to a program or am not working nights if I should do Gold and do Blue on other days? Also I got some info on the Express Plan. It is different than the Take Off and the Fast Forward. Has anyone tried this? I also wish I had info. about the Numbered Plans to see if this is the program I should try. I hate not having a center anymore.

Thanks for the help
Tracey
traceym1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:00 PM   #2  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Tracey- Are you still losing on blue? If so, I would not change anything.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Tracy, I have tried a similiar thing in the past (varying calories on a few days a week), but I agree with Katie, if you are still losing, keep with the Blue, if you have not lost any weight for 2 weeks, then it is the time to try something different (and have really followed the plan). I had problems going with Gold, since it was not enough calories for me. I switched to it thinking I would lose the last few pounds quickly, and stalled in just over a week after starting it (I did have a good loss the first week, and then nothing and I was so hungry and miserable). So I would not assume that your weight loss will suddenly go much quicker if you go down to a lower plan.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:33 PM   #4  

Yeah, you're right. I was starving on Gold and found at work I would end up going for the nachos when my 1/2p and Starch would have been perfect. The workout program I do is tough and burns alot of glucose so I do need to eat. Also, I got pamplet from someone about La Express. Instead of doing Take Off, which I can not stand, You bascially just elimante the starches, have and extra 1/2 express protein, 1 fruit and 3or4 vegetable, 3 lite, one being a shake. You do this for 2 days. Anyone do this or heard of this?

Tracey
Old 01-23-2008, 06:44 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/141.9/137

Height: 5'5'

what's the LA Express?
jamiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:00 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Gee, they seem to call a lot of things the Express... confusing. I have not heard that one. I have heard of people doing the plateau buster though... which is described several places. Lots of people have managed to get their weight to start moving down again with that, and you don't starve.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 12:24 AM   #7  

I do wish I had the option of the Numbered Plan since I hear it is more food. Just like now, I am hungry. It would be nice to have two poached eggs on a whole english muffin vs half for 1 starch.

Tracey