Height: 5'8

OMG! HI AMY!!! ::that's me getting excited like a kid::
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:45 AM   #152  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Happy Friday, everyone

Today is the day to stay strong and build a better you!!!! We can do this!!!
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:10 AM   #153  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:12 AM   #154  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning Fellow Losers!! Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday today. Seems like it's been a long, stressful week for me. I haven't done well with the eating the last couple of days and I feel really bloated and fat today. You know, just icky in general. Oh well, I will do my best to stay focused the rest of today and tomorrow I will get out of bed with all intentions of being POP!!!

Nicole - I have been in your shoes twice. Once with my daughter 9 years ago when she was a freshman in college and about a month later my son told me his girlfriend was expecting. My daughter had the baby and continued through college. I took all my vacations around her schedule so that I could keep the baby so she could study and get through school. Now she is in law school, doing great and expecting baby #2. Granted she still has a year of law school left so I will once again be scheduling my life around hers and the baby's but that is a sacrifice I am glad to make in order for her to become self sufficient person. Now I have such a bond with her first born that he thinks of my house as his. I tried my best not to interfere and let her be the mom but it is difficult. Our mothering instincts never go away. We just need to bite our tongues and go into another room when they snap at us or decide they know more than we do about child rearing (even though we've been through it and they are just rookies at it). Like us, they have to learn as they go. You will make an awesome grandmother and love this baby with no reservations. Just from talking to you on this board, I know you have a heart as big as the world. This has gotten rather lengthy and I really didn't mean for it to. I just wanted to tell you that everything happens for a reason and God had decided that this baby should be born into your family because you have the greatest capacity of love in your heart. When you get discouraged or need to vent or talk, please know that we are all here for you and love and support you in this as in everything. Just like you are doing for your daughter.

Last edited by chiquita623; 01-25-2008 at 10:14 AM.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:23 AM   #155  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Happy Friday! I was in my class yesterday and didn't have a moment to check. Off to COD for my WI later....I was doing great this week until last night and after a fairly stressful day of class I indulged in some liquid fruit. Keep your fingers crossed it didn't screw me up too bad

I've read all the posts but not a lot of time this am for personals. I did want to say to NICOLE, you and your DH are great parents and are doing exactly what your daughter needs. As someone said I know the timing isn't great but every baby deserves a wonderful family like yours! Congratulations!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:09 AM   #156  
Purple (no lites)

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/160

Good Morning!! Just a quick drive-by HEY!

I am embarassed, but I have to admit that I have already blew being POP or even OP for today. Must be hormones...I had this overwhelming craving for really bad stuff...and I caved. Sometimes I am so weak. I will make myself do extra time on the treadmill tonight, but I don't think it will be enough.

Hope everyone else has a better day.
pjbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:19 AM   #157  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Don't fret too much Paula, it happens

WI was not as good as I had hoped, I'm down a lb but I think I have some retention factors of all kinds going on. Hopefully next week will be better

Bye for now!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:22 AM   #158  
Laurie

Paula I have already been off plan this morning too. I stopped at Hardees and got a Low Carb Breakfast Bowl. Now I feel bloated and icky. Let's make a pact that we will be on plan the rest of today. Okay?
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:23 AM   #159  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Morning all!

Nicole-you are right, now is the time to be strong! It is Friday afterall....I can't wait to hear updates on DD and baby. Do you already know it's a girl? Can't wait to hear the name selections. I know you will shower this baby with love, and I pray that your relationship with DD gets stronger throughout the coming months. She needs you now more than ever.

I am totally late for work!

Paula-bad girl!!! Ok that is your kick in the butt-the rest of the day better be POP missy!!

Hi Laurie- wow, congratulations on putting yourself aside to do what was best for your daughter and DGS. I'm sure your DD is thankful.

Hi Katy!

Well, scale was down again today! Don't get to move the ticker til tomorrow though. My brother will be here this evening to spend the night before heading back up to college. I have a few goodies planned for dinner/dessert-so I have to save a few exchanges which will be hard- but such is the life of POP!! I hope I make it through this weekend bc if I can, I know I will be on the right track to 229!!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:27 AM   #160  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Hi! Everyone! My TBL video finally came and I did it last night.... Yeah! I decided that level one would be tooo wussy for me so I went straight to level two! Boy that was a mistake! Oh well I will know next time! Right?
Have any of you ever excercised and then felt overwhelmingly sick afterwards well that is what happened to me last night I did my 5 min warm up 10 min cardio and 5 min cool down. Then I decided I should eat that might make me feel better??? Then I ate and felt worse so needless to say I went right to bed and didn't have any more of my food for the day so I wasn't pop yesterday.... sad! Hope everyone has a great day!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:55 AM   #161  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

Are you doing Power Sculpt Cecilia? I have been on level one for the past week (doing the six week program..) and I was getting bored, so I went to level three! Bad idea! It almost killed me. Good luck with yours!

You girls that have been a little off plan this morning.. just remember that one slip up won't set you back at start. Just turn it around and be POP for the rest of the day. You will feel so much better working towards doing that rather than feeling bad about making not so great choices. You can do this!

I have an event tonight that I am planning... I am getting the food from Pat and Oscars, it's like italian food, because I can get a family meal that comes with salad... not just pizza. So I can have something to eat tonight. I will not eat pizza or pasta. I do not want it. Wish me luck! Cecilia I am going to do my BL DVD now because of you! Thanks for the motivation! POP!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:01 PM   #162  
Val

Happy Friday everyone!

Well my scale was down .6 this morning, now we just have to see what it is at COD this afternoon. I also should get the info on the numbered plans this afternoon. I am kind of excited about it, hoping that maybe a change will help get the old sclae moving again, but on the other hand I'm also scared that it will stall it even more. Oh well, I guess time will tell.
Jrny2aNewMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:08 PM   #163  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Michie - I am eating Pizza! Not the best choice, but I am counting the slices as they are listed in the Restaurant section of the Free to Live menu booklet. Not the best choice, but I need some flavor before I REALLY cheat. Also I am sneaking in my own FF dressing for the salad and I am planning on eating a HUGE salad! I was lazy from being sick and went to bed last night without cooking any of my food for today. My ear is completely stopped up today and I cant hear anything. I keep saying, "Huh" to my coworker.

YAY AMY! I knew you would go down!! Cant wait to see your new number on your ticker! I stayed steady at 234.8 this morning.

You know what...After just typing that number...I realize I want to stay below 235, so I think I will have a grilled chicken salad from Wendys instead... I am going to be GOOD!

See I get inspired from this bored even when I am typing to myself! I love it!!! lol
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:11 PM   #164  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Cecilia- When you exercise your body releases toxins that your muscles and lymph glands are storing. Sometimes it can make you feel sick. Drink plenty of water to help your body get rid of the junk.

Nicole- That is right! Let's power up for a POP weekend!

Paula and Laurie- One slip up does not mean that the whole day is shot. Jump back onto the wagon!

Amy- You can do it!!!

Angie- Hi!

Well, working on day 6 of being POP and exercising. Not a problem, right? RIGHT! School is out again, so I have extra kids for a few hours todayl. I have 15 right now. Luckily 4 of them will be gone by 1:00. If we can just get through lunch time we will be fine.

Have an excellent day everyone! You are doing wonderful things for yourselves.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:25 PM   #165  
LAWL Salt Police

Hey gang...

Well, I'm in to "day 2" of being sick.. I think I have some kind of minor stomach bug.. I don't have a fever, but just feel weak and have absolutely ZERO appitite. I hate forcing myself to eat, but at least I'm staying away from OP items...

Speaking of forcing myself to eat, it's almost 10:30 and I've yet to have breakfast.. Guess I'd better root around for something to chow on...

Have a good day all!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote