Old 10-22-2007, 09:38 PM   #16  
Tina

Height: 5'5"

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenLucia View Post
Can we get this in Canada?
I'm pretty sure you can. I haven't bought it but when I switched to the numbered plan they mentioned it to me. Ask at your COD
Ternoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 09:16 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 187/171.8/150

Height: 5feet 4inches

Hi
Was told today that control trim is coming to Ottawa, Canada... can't wait, after all I have read here tody!
Have a good weekend
QueenLucia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 07:01 PM   #18  
Sarah: LAWL Not-So Newbie

S/C/G: 187/150/125

Height: 5'4"

well I have both but I haven't really noticed any difference... and also.. were they supposed to give me a recipe book with the powder?? 'cus I didn't got anything lol -- tried using the powder but I sense the chalkiness in my drinks.. so if anyone knows how to mix it up.. that would be awesome.. and also.. at my COD the girl told me that the powder doesn't count as fat, she said it counted as any of the other supplements... and that's when I stopped using it because I didn't knew if it was fat or not.. and to be sure I stopped and continued eating 10 almonds a day
IKIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 10:16 PM   #19  
Heather - East TN

S/C/G: 190.8/153.7/150.8

Height: 5' 7"

I tried taking the ControlTrim tablets, two before each meal, and found I was hungrier within an hour or so of eating than if I didn't use them. That doesn't make a lick of sense, now does it?! It's supposed to fill me up and isn't touted as something to increase metabolism so I don't know what's up with that. My COD looked at me like I was nuts - so go ahead, it's alright! I won't be offended! Maybe it's all in my head.
I did use the powder in my Thanksgiving pumpkin bread and nobody could tell the difference. At least I knew the bread had a bit less fat than normal since I couldn't resist eating some of it. I also tried mixing the powder in scrambled eggs and could taste it there.
I need to keep experimenting. I paid a small fortune for the stuff so I'd better just suck it up and use it, huh?!

Last edited by Heather115; 12-03-2007 at 10:18 PM.
Heather115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:01 PM   #20  
Amy

Hello guys!

I must admit, you have my curiosity peeked! Here's their official website with some sample recipes:

http://www.controltrim.com
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 05:32 AM   #21  

Does anyone know if I just add Fiber Sure to my water or food, will it do the same thing? I don't have spare cash to spend on the Control Trim and I know adding the FS to the Knudsen's Juice when I do the FF makes a huge difference.

Thanks
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 09:28 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Control trim powder is free up to three scoops a day. After three scoops it is one starch. The product is very finely ground oat bran. I tried it and it gives me a stomach ache, causes bloating and gas. I find myself needing to eat sooner because my stomach hurts and I am trying to stop the pain.
The children running my COD swear by CT, but they would. I prefer to stay with foods I will be eating for the rest of my life.
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 02:34 AM   #23  

TuesdayCool

I know what you mean about sticking to foods we will be able to eat after LAWL. I eat plenty of fresh veggies and fruits and make my starch choices high fiber as well, so I am going to skip the CT. My past efforts at weight loss all failed because I either ate foods that were prepared or (shudder) took diet pills. Same old story, did not really learn anything about changing my eating habits and it always came back plus a bonus of more weight.
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:33 AM   #24  
Heather - East TN

S/C/G: 190.8/153.7/150.8

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday Cool View Post
Control trim powder is free up to three scoops a day. After three scoops it is one starch. The product is very finely ground oat bran. I tried it and it gives me a stomach ache, causes bloating and gas. I find myself needing to eat sooner because my stomach hurts and I am trying to stop the pain.
The children running my COD swear by CT, but they would. I prefer to stay with foods I will be eating for the rest of my life.
Ah, that would explain my tummy ache this morning. I took ControlTrim before all three meals yesterday and I started feeling it around bedtime last night. I don't seem to have a problem if I limit it to breakfast and lunch, but it's dinner time when I need the most help because I usually eat late and am REALLY hungry. I'll have to do some experimenting, I guess. Thanks for sharing that - it's all making sense to me now!
Heather115 is offline   Reply With Quote