Old 06-22-2007, 09:34 AM   #16  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Yep--Joni's right--I probably ate too many but the tuna lunch kit was so easy for work. Wish I could eat it plain but just can't. Sometimes I toss the crackers and roll it up in a big lettuce leaf if I need to save the starch.

Also really like the South Beach wraps--higher in sodium but I just drink extra water.

Cottage cheese with pineapple, or if all else fail I had a slimfast. I NEED easy or I will end up at the kids snack bar with the burrito everytime!

good luck--great thread because I am sure we all need some new ideas. I could eat a sald every stinkin day iof someone else makes it
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 10:05 AM   #17  
Amy

Wow, I never thought of some of these! Thanks guys!! Keep them coming!!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 04:24 PM   #18  
virgo062

S/C/G: 206.4

Height: 5.6

Talking lunch

I usually do a LA LITE for breakfast, shake for lunch. I like to save my fats and proteins for DINNER. LOVE that dinner.
VIRGO062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:15 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 229/213/150

Height: 5'7

We like to have fresh fruit like berries and grapes with grilled chicken breast that been chilled mixed together as a meal.

great when its hot
6digmans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:08 AM   #20  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Yum, I have seen some good ideas on here. I think that I am going to make the baked apple with PB for breakfast this morning. One thing that I love but only do occasionally due to sodium, 4 oz LF cheese (P) and 1 T salsa (C). I nuke it and stir it until it is a nice dip consistency, then eat it with celery and crackers. So yummy, also fast and easy.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 03:08 PM   #21  

Height: 5'2"

Bumping up for Brittany and everyone else. Remember carb cravers is on the color coded plans only.

total lost 61 lbs.
Current weight 138.8
Original goal of 50 lbs lost – achieved
New goal to lose total of 65 lbs
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:55 AM   #22  
Shelly

S/C/G: 124/Check Ticker/110

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

I have the same kind of problem except I eat out for lunch. I travel a lot for my job, so eating out is a must unless I am working in my office. I get sick of salads when I eat out, but I don't know what else would be low in calories and fat as well as on plan. Can you help me too?
beachbabe8406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:58 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

I make my own microwave lunches. I measure leftovers into a plastic container when I make dinner so I have lunches planned out for a couple days. Today I had fish, broccoli and couscous. All I do is reheat in the micro and eat! My coworkers are jealous every day that I have real food to eat.
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote