Old 04-22-2007, 12:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 155/138/125

Height: 5'4"

Default No lites this week experiment.

I have had a whole week without lites and avoided my weigh in I am going to see if that makes a difference.I have not lost anything in 3 weeks,I went up 3 pounds and have stayed there.I have added extra protein to compensate for the no lites.I also have a question about cheese.Does It have to be counted as a dairy or could it be a protein also.I have upped my water intake as well If this doesnt work I dont know what I am going to do.
debbieduzLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 12:52 PM   #2  
Jill on LAWL

S/C/G: 192/157/155

In my blue food guide it states that for "clients who eat a half protein in the moning, you may also use 1 oz. light cheese or 1 oz. lowfat, low-sodium Canadian bacon as options as well." Not sure about a full protein. I've used the 1/2 protein option.
Jill
Jillibean1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 01:58 PM   #3  
Katie

Height: 5'1

You can use cheese as a full protein. Pita pizzas are really good this way. If you get 8 oz of chicken, 6 oz beef sized proteins, then you get 4 oz of cheese. If your plan gives you 6 oz chicken, 4 oz beef, then you get 2 oz of cheese for a protein.

BTW, it will be interesting to see how your lite experiment goes. GL breaking that plateau!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 02:24 PM   #4  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

We are all cheering for you.....don't give up......you will get it figured out one way or another How did you like not eating lites?
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 04:26 PM   #5  
Danette lawl march 20/07

I have also stopped eating the lites this is day 6 without them. The first 3 days was hard because I thought I was missing something but you know I'm not missing them now. I just count my triple chocolate bisccotti ( 1 friut 1 starch)into my plan and I still feel like I'm cheating
fan4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 06:41 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 155/138/125

Default lites

I miss my double chocolate crack....I mean lites.

Thanks for the help with the cheese and the pita pizza I think I am going to have that for supper.
I am going to lose it if I havn't lost weight tomorrow.
well not really but I will be really bummed,funny thing I tried on pants today and I think they feel bigger,maybe just my Imagination.
debbieduzLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 09:08 PM   #7  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

LOL, you crack me up.......and it is not your imagination. Sometimes the sclae becomes possessed by the devil, and tries tries tries to make you quit the program.......but it does not control the shape of your body.......and honestly.......the way your pants fit IS the ultimate test of your body getting smaller.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:15 AM   #8  
Holly on LAWL

S/C/G: 148/143/124

Debbie,
If you have gone a whole week without the lites, why don't you just move to the all food plan? Based on your weight, I would say that you would be on purple without lites. Are you skipping the lites because you are not losing? Do they cause you to overeat? Are you trying to save money? How well have you been sticking to the plan while using the lites vs. not using the lites?

I chose not to do the lites for a couple of reasons. Sugar is a major trigger for me and the lites are full of them. The cost of the program without the lites is also a lot less!

Good luck and consider moving to the all food plan if you don't want to do the lites.
holly321 is offline   Reply With Quote