Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-13-2006, 09:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: about 220/220/140

Height: 5ft7

Default Introducing myself....

Hi Everyone... I've stopped by here and there for awhile now and figured I should start posting. I think this site is great and I've been a fool for not just getting myself on it sooner. My name is Michelle and Im 23 years old from Michigan. Ive always seemed to have a problem with my weight and a few years back I lost a bunch, going from about 210 to 150ish... it was great but I know the motivation I had at that point wasn't the best. I took diet pills at that point with ephedra in them (which I already know isnt the best thing on earth) but it worked for the time being, then slowly came back. So here I am now.... I'm probably 220 (my bathroom scale is my hero and only tells me I'm 215) but Im to that point where I am its sad to say but I'm disgusted with the way I look. (ha well naked at least) I need my confidence back and I need to get on the right track with my health.
I know everyone here has had Im sure similar stories with the ups and downs and I think the group support is what I really need. I also wanted to try to set up a weight loss journal... but couldn't figure out where to start with that process. Anyone who wants to just say hi or share their plans with me would be appreciated, Im sure were all in the same boat here. I have the Michael Thurmonds (I probably butchered his name) 6 week body makeover, I think Im going to try to start following that. Sooo I look forward to chatting with you all soon.

-Michelle
Dollface77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:57 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Welcome! We can help you with all that. Jump right in and post! We're glad you're here.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:21 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 207/207/160

Height: 5'3"

Welcome and good luck to you. You'll get plenty of support here.

MissieA is offline   Reply With Quote