Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-29-2006, 03:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 235/235/145

Height: 5'4"

Smile Greetings from New Zealand

Just want to say hello and wish everyone a successful day, weight loss wise and otherwise. (And of course to pick up some tips and good advice along the way!)
crabapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 04:40 PM   #2  

Hi there! Thanks for the well wishes. Same to you! What plan are you following?
Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:58 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 93.6/92.5/85

Height: 5.4

Default Yippppeee!!!! a kiwi

Wow I can't believe i have found another kiwi. Oh Welcome, Welcome,my name is Mary and I have just started WW doing weight watchers by myself at home. (Have joined so many times I have shares in the Manukau meeting lol) Tomorrow starting a new gym program called face to face. The young guy said he will be In my face all the way lol. What sort of program are you doing? And what a great time of the year to start, with summer goming. It is so nice to have some one here that weight in kgs and grams.Thanks you have really made my day will be back to check tomorrow.Yippppeee!!!
MaryL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 02:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 235/235/145

Height: 5'4"

Smile Hi Monet and Mary

I'm using my own exercise programme and doing a combination of WW points and using the Fitday site, which I find really useful for keeping track (and keeping honest!). But I hope to get lots of good ideas from others on this site and be willing to be flexible and change what I'm doing if it stops working. It's great to see another Kiwi on here, I've heard there's one or two lurking about. Have a great day ladies!
crabapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 02:12 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 93.6/92.5/85

Height: 5.4

Default Not good, Not good

Well, that didn't go too well, weighed in at 87.3kgs(193lbs)More than I thought. But thinking, Oh well, it will be 86 next week.(Thinking positive.)I am going to sit down tomorrow and sort out a weekly food programe and make sure I have everything I need. They have me on a harder program at the gym than I was on. And I think for the first time in years I will be running on that dreaded treadmill, at my age I am not sure that's a good idea, but I will give it a go. Never know might slide right off and smack into the wall LOL. For the first time I am not going into anything ganghoe style and know I can do this. And not expecting miricles of myself. Going to have a look at that fitday site and see if I can figure it out. Have a great Wednesday people, and thanks for being here
MaryL is offline   Reply With Quote