Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-18-2006, 08:57 AM   #1  
Want out of my FAT pants

S/C/G: 216/159/150

Height: 5'5

Default Newbie

Hey everyone, my name is Danni Marie and I just started yet another diet. I was searching the web and found this site and WOW, what a great way to share and receive help.

I have struggled with weight most of my life but now I am at my heaviest. I have 2 weeks under my belt doing the HMR Healthy Solutions Program. So far I have lost 6lbs. I have quite a ways to go and really could use this forum.

I am married, I have 2 kids one grown and off with her boyfriend and a son 12 in 7th grade I am really looking forward to meeting new friends who share the same struggles with weight as me

Going off to play around the site and try some things out
Danni Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:46 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

Hi Danni Marie,

I'm not sure if you are interested but you and anyone else reading this is welcomed to join our group. We are starting a new challenge that may help with accountability, friendship and weekly fun.

Follow the link If you are interested just make a copy of the rules so you will know how to play the game. We are still debating whether to start today or Friday so you are just in time.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93139

Kiwi
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote