Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-17-2006, 10:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Smile Hi There from Massachusetts

Hello Everyone,

I have heard so much about this website, I just HAD to join!! Although I'm a little overwhelmed, where do I start on here??

Let's see, my profile.

30 years old
no children(unless you count the cat, bird, and fish)
5'5"
210lbs
In a relationship, 5 1/2 years now.
Size 16(denial of 18) pant
XL shirt

The lowest weight I've been was 165 and that was about 4 years ago...of course, that doesn't count when i was in school, but only as an adult.

Food is very important in my life. We go out to dinner all the time and have dreams of being restaurant critics. I don't cook very often because our schedule is so random, I'm either too tired or we don't have any food left in the house.

I do have several exercise videos (Walk Away the Pounds are my favorite) I also have a treadmill and some hand weights. I don't use them NEARLY enough. I'm not a big fan of exercising outside cuz I don't want people to see me.

I'm hoping to find someone that I will be accountable to for my workouts and such. Also a good place to track my progress. I always have good intentions but never follow through.

Nice to meet you all.

Trish

Last edited by Princsstrish; 09-17-2006 at 11:12 AM.
Princsstrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 12:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 250/250/160

Height: 5ft.5"

Welcome! I live right next door to you in good old Rhode Island. I love this site too, you'll find a lot of support groups to choose from. Walking is great! Now that it will be getting cooler you should walk after supper when the sun starts setting. Eating out often though coud be a problem if you don't make the right choics because there is a lot of hidden fat, " I know I was a cook! " you would be surprised even at what appears to look healthy. Good Luck!!
shoots-alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 12:31 PM   #3  
ButDoesntWannaLookLikeOne

S/C/G: 230/218/170

Height: 5'4"

Hi, Trish! Welcome! You're going to love it here, so stick around!
LovesBassets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 09:21 PM   #4  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Trish... glad you are here, and welcome!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote