Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-10-2006, 12:19 AM   #1  

Default new here

my name is angela. i am just starting my weight loss journey. i weigh 263 lbs. my goal weight is 135. i hope to find some support here.
wannabeamommyn07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:40 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 315/278 (doc visit 10/22)/130

Height: 5'5 (and one-quarter!)

Hi there!

I noticed that your login indicates you're looking to have kids soon That's awesome! That's a big part of my weight-loss goal too (call me wannabeamommyn09or10, LOL)

I'm not currently TTC, but I've heard that "good-carb" diets like South Beach and Fat Smash (or a healthy WeightWatchers tactic) help women with fertility probs. Often, hormonal issues can be resolved by dietary changes.

Anycrap, good to see you here! I'm fairly new here myself, but this place has been great to me already!
halloweengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:41 AM   #3  
Rollie Pollie

S/C/G: 250/224/150

Height: 5'8

Hi!

Welcome from a fellow newbie. I'm Lauren and I'd like to lose 100lbs. Although I hope to do it in little steps and celebrate at each of them!

AngelicPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 09:38 AM   #4  
Ohprncss

S/C/G: 298/298/190

Height: 6'0

Red face Hey There!

I just started as of today September 11...I too am losing weight in hopes of becoming pregnant...I heard even if you lose a 1/3 of your bnody weight it increases the chances of getting pregnant...My husband and I of 3 years have only been trying for a month, but I decided if I wanted something so badly (like I do) I need to get healthy first. My sister and friend both had complicated pregnancies do to Toxemia, which is high blood pressure, and I don't want to go through that...so, here's the low down...Im 24 years old and live in Ohio, Im 6'0 and need to lose about 100lbs. all together. Im a little silly too, just didn't show it in this post because I felt it was too serious and LONG enough already! LOL....I would love to chat with you sometime
Ohprncss is offline   Reply With Quote