Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-28-2006, 12:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/225/185

Height: 5'10"

Unhappy 21 in minnesota and new to 3fc..

hi all... im brand new to this and am looking for some weight loss support... my live-in boyfriend broke his back in jan. and i gained so mch weight because i kept worrying about him more than me... now that hes healed and 100% ive lost all of my motivation.... its so much easier to say... dieting costs too much, or i deserve this brownie, or ill go for the walk tomorrow.. i always find myself sleeping away my weekends and daily life that i should be out celebrating... i think that maybe a weight loss buddy online will work for me... that way ill feel less guilty for lying... like heres my biggest vice.. ill eat something bad for me at work and if one of my "diet supporters" there question it, ill say... its ok i wont have dinner tonight.. but when i get home my bf will say... are you sure you should be eating that? ill say, yeah! i only had a salad and coffee at work today... i know i sound needy and maybe i am... but hopefully this will work... i promise ill keep myself accountable to at least you!!!

thank you!!
x_o_hillary_o_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 10:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: Size 24/Size 20/Size 8

Height: 5'7"

Welcome, Hillary!

You've already taken the first step in getting back on your diet by coming here. The people here are great motivators.

What diet plan are you on? Do you have an exercise program?
fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 02:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 255/234/155

Height: 5'8

Hi and welcome,

You'll love 3fc...everyone here is so supportive.On that note,it's nice to meet someone the same age as me with about the same amount of weight to lose.I weigh 222 as of now and want to be down to 185-180,hopefully by christmas.So if you ever need anyone to talk to just send me a message
TiffyTaffy is offline   Reply With Quote