Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-29-2006, 03:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/155/135

Red face Looking for some backup

My name is Ruthie, i live in Kent ohio and i started trying to lose weight about three weeks ago. So far i've lost 5 lbs. I put most of my weight on after my fiancee left for Iraq, he was gone for over a year and in the mean time i put on about 20 lbs, the stress was a lot to take and i didn't take it very well, he's home now and we're planning our wedding. I miss feeling good about how i look, and while tom dosen't even seem to notice, I do. All i need is a push from time to time to keep me on track and i would like it if there was someone that i could talk to, i know to a lot of people my goal dosen't seem that hard, but for some reason i just have a hard time sticking it. Good luck to everyone and i hope that we can all find some good support here.
hrtbrakr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:54 PM   #2  
Healthy Living

S/C/G: 150/150/125

Height: 5'5"

Hey Ruthie! Congratulations on losing that first 5. My DH was in Iraq too. When he returned in '05, I put on 15 pounds! I haven't accomplished much on losing lots of weight but I have found a lot of support here! Feel free to PM me if you need to talk. You might consider some of the support groups here, perhaps one is on the same weight loss plan you are or perhaps you might enjoy the "featherweights" forum. Good luck!
SSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 06:36 PM   #3  
Don't Quit, Can't Fail!

S/C/G: 230/229/145

Height: 5'4.5

The truth is sometimes it can be harder to lose a little bit of weght. No matter how hard we try. We all need support now and again.But remember you can do it.
Fonty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 12:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 160/155/135

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT
hrtbrakr is offline   Reply With Quote