Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-23-2006, 04:41 PM   #1  
what r u waiting for?

S/C/G: 182/182/150

Default Need A buddy!

I am new to this site and would love to have a buddy to work thru the challenges of losing weight! Anybody interested??
WhereAmI?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 03:03 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/215/140

Default I need a buddy too!

I found this site by accident, and its just what I need. A buddy. I was doing great on a diet since mid-April and for some reason this week I have been reverting back to my old eating patterns and have gained back 5 lbs as a result. I've had potato chips, cheese enchilada with rice & beans, even a banana split!

I don't know about you, but I always do good at first. Lose 15 - 20 - 25 lbs. Then it all comes back, and then some. I need to stay motivated to eat healthy, and exercise!

My usual pattern is to give up at this point, but not this time! Let's keep each other motivated.
Debbita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 01:09 PM   #3  
chunky-monkey

hi,
I am new to this website, and everytime I try to get on a diet I usually end up breaking it. I've tried eating healthy, excersizing, and even tried having some of my friends go out walking with me, but around the second week we usually give it the run around and stop going to work out. I am truly interested in loosing weight and getting healthy. Most of the time I get discouraged when I dont see the results I want, but I figure that with enough time I will. So if you are still looking for a buddy, or can do with one more, let me know.
Thank you
chunky-monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 01:42 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/215/145

Height: 5'6

I am also new to the site, as of...well right now actually. So if anyone wants to buddy up or still needs one I am available. Wow, this feels like I am asking a stranger out on a blind date. Anyway I am 27, married with children and have just started out on a diet (3 weeks in). I am looking for a "buddy/friend" who may be going through the same trauma of raising kids, being married, and working way too much, not to mention trying to lose the years of baby PHAT. I am positive but just needing some extra motivation and sharing from someone I can relate to. (Jeez, it is like a personal ad!) Maybe I am going nuts here. Please someone be my buddy .
anirtak is offline   Reply With Quote