Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-26-2006, 11:19 PM   #1  
Nicole

S/C/G: 188/175/145-155

Default Newbie!

Hey everyone! I'm Nicole, 19, and a sophomore in college. I just thought I'd do a little introduction. Growing up I was always active I was involved in gymnastics, softball, basketball, volleyball, and track all at some point in my life. I was always involved in volleyball, so you could say I was pretty active. I've always been a little on the bigger side though because I eat way too much. I don't think I grew into my body until I was 16 and 17, I didn't realize it though. I thought that because I had curves that I was fat and I still was not happy with my body.

Then college started. I rarely exercised my freshmen year and NEVER watched what I ate. It definitely caught up with me. I gained around 20 lbs from senior year after probably gainging around 10 from the time my high school volleyball season (volleyball always kept me in shape) was over to I started college.

I ignored it and was in denial until the end of February of this year. Then I finally admitted I was not happy at all with my body, my level activity, and how unhealthy I've been eating.

So...for the past month I've been working out 5-7 days a week, trying to watch what I eat, and just doing little things to stay more active. So far I've lost 13 lbs and it's amazing. People are noticing, clothes fit better, I can fit into clothes I haven't been able to in awhile. So yeah, it's great.

I have awhile to go though. I started at 188, now i'm at 175, but I have about 30 more pounds to go. I'm aiming for 145-155.

I would love support! I've never done anything like this before and I'd like to support people also.
NikkiRenee86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 10:22 AM   #2  
Not giving up!!

S/C/G: 323/200/175

Height: 5'8

Hello and Welcome!! Good Luck with your weight loss!! You can do it!
~~Sunshine~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 02:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 174/164/140

Height: 5'5

Hi welcome to the forum this place is wonderful.... Good luck on the weight loss.. And Im here for support if you ever need more
Lady Jackyl is offline   Reply With Quote