Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-05-2006, 10:44 PM   #1  
Mommy of Sabrina

S/C/G: 250/213/160

Red face Newbie

Hi I am Missi! I am 26 SAHM to Sabrina married to Chris! I gained A LOT of weight when pregnant w/ Sabrina. I went from 160 to about 250 at delivery. I have had two m/c since Sabrina and thru all this only have gotten down to 213...... I need to loose the weight and change my life so that I can be around for my baby (babies hopefully)!!! I joined a gym and also starting tomorrow using weight watchers points! I had very very good luck previously on WW before when I got married I gained from new wife syndrome lol, and lost 30lbs with it. My whole family is "bigger" with horrible medical issues. I don't want my child to go thru what I have had to go thru with my family. I have Crohns and high blood pressure already and being watched for diabetes. Its time I get off my rear and get in gear! If I can't do it for me, I will do it for my precious daughter, Sabrina!
A buddy would be nice, the more help the marrier!!!! Thanks can't wait to get to know some people here!
~~*Missi*~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:50 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Hey, definately in the same situation. I have two little ones and we are thinking of trying for one more. I am currently at 149 would like to get more off and toned up to be more healthy. After the first two preg I weighed 220.
origcreationmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 08:44 AM   #3  
I'm gonna do it!!!!

S/C/G: 182/180.6/125

I would love to chat and help support. I am a working mom and gained all my weight when my daughter was 5, go figure. I am now happily settled down with a great man and would love to have some support to get myself trim and toned. Let me know if you want to chat.
jenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 02:09 PM   #4  
Mommy of Sabrina

S/C/G: 250/213/160

Hey Jen
I am PMing you my email and MSN messanger
if anyone else is interested let me know!!!!
~~*Missi*~~ is offline   Reply With Quote