Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-05-2006, 01:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170?/130/130

Height: 5'2"

Talking New exercise that is really fun

Last night my family and I met my sis out at laser tag. and that in itself was a fun way to sweat!! but, i tried that game dance dance revelution. whew that was a good cardio workout that was actully really fun! you should have seen my sis and I gettin up there with those teens! hilarious! we sweatalot and got the heart rate up as well!! I recommed a try!
amyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 07:12 PM   #2  
Gonna win the battle!!

S/C/G: 226/213/130

Thumbs up Yes I agree!!!

It is a fun way to get some excercise. I have one here @ home and I am doing it everyday I don't go to Curves. It can take some time to learn the moves but after a few times it gets easier. There are differant levels of diffelculty. And the one @ home has a weight setting. It keeps track of calories burned, your weight progress, and it converts how many miles you have jogged. I am not sure how good it is for lossing weight, but If you are like me and have a hard time getting motivated to excercise but love to dance than I would give it go. It really gets the heart a pumpin. I try to do it 30 mins each time. There is a thread somewhere on here where other gals have talked about it. So I will try and find it so you can see what others have thought of it too. Me and My sister had a good time with it last night. I always think it is more fun going out and doing it with others.

The ddr thread is under fitness/ fitness videos

Last edited by ladybugfun; 03-05-2006 at 08:30 PM.
ladybugfun is offline   Reply With Quote